What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bye Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makenzie

Unlinked
Today I've come to a difficult decision to leave the community. There quite alot of reasons, these being my mental health which has taken a dive, and the fact that I am rapidly losing interest in Five M and Arma. There have been some amazing people on this server that have helped me get through some difficult times and some that have been a laugh to be around, these people have created some special moments in this community that  I can look back on.

A special thanks to:

@Riz

@Felix

@Warwick

@HarleyRose

@Morty044

@Eyar Armstrong

Grove Street

I'm not going to put this off any longer 👋 See you next year

Take it easy my guy, make sure to come about the discord / ts if you feel up to it! Good luck x

Damn makenzie... it has been a pleasure to play along side you it was always fun and im going to miss that! Have a good one makenzie!

Adios ya disgusting manc, take care

200.gif

Goodbye my slime, you will be missed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww @Mackenzie❤️  You know where to find me if you need me! Spend some QT time with friends & fam, have the best christmas & we'll see you in the new year hopefully feeling good as new. Take care! 🤗

Catch you later big man, take some time away and get shit sorted I only come back recently and it does work, hope you have a class Christmas & New year with the family mate. Don’t be a stranger in teamspeak & discord when @Felixis struggling to read, yeah? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back