What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bye... (Community Ban Issued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Man

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
This only applies to a very small amount of people in this community that know me and there's probably less people that even care. As you probably know, I've been banned. 

This community was a place where I made many friends, learned new stuff and had a very enjoyable time over the 5 months I've played here. From starting off as a member of the NHS I slowly began to speak to people and eventually managed to join the Merchant Union where I met most of the people I call friends today. With my departure from this community this probably brings an end to my time playing Altis Life. I wish you all a great and prosperous time here on ALUK.

I just want to make a formal goodbye... so bye :) 

- Taylor

Last edited by a moderator:
Take back what i said

Well trying to save public face while you, and eagle decide to conspire to DDOS a mentor, and are actively attacking a mentor right now with logs, names, and everything and evidence we have of your ILLEGAL activites. 

You disgust me Taylor, I've spoken with the staff, and they've given me the authority to take action.
Now you better hope the two people who have been attacked decide not to go to the police.

Well trying to save public face while you, eagle, decide to conspire to DDOS a mentor, and are actively attacking a mentor right now with logs, names, and everything and evidence we have of your ILLEGAL activites. 

You disgust me Taylor, I've spoken with the staff, and they've given me the authority to take action.
Now you better hope the two people who have been attacked decide not to go to the police.
What he said ^^

I removed you from the police for being immature and it just goes to show that I made the right call after reading what TheSoldier said (And I actually got quite a bit of flak for my decision)

My advice to you is: Get out of the house, do some growing up and get a grip. 

When you think your tough by hiding behind a computer screen and laughing at taking down other peoples internet. yeah really fun bud. Peace Out Enjoy Life And Live The Advantage .

Boom.

Im sorry that we are losing you Taylor,

To me you have always been a someone I could talk to, despite our age difference I have always seen you as an equal. Contrary to the turncoats which inhabit this world, I am not going to turn from you. Whatever you have done will not impact my view towards you and neither should others view of your friends be impacted for not leaving you in the cold. In all the time I have known you, I have respected you and you have given me mutual respect. To bad you donated all that money, at this current moment you may believe 160 copies of "Shower with your dad simulator" would be a better use for it.

I will remember you for what you are and for what I have seen you as, an excellent police officer, a good roleplayer, and my scottish "mate".

You, @Taylor2366 has and always will be my friend.

Sincerely,
Dr. H. Lecter

Taylor,  done  fucked up, I all I will say is this, I met you when you first joined the police, I don't know what you are involves with or why , I know deep down your a nice kid, maybe just involves with the wrong crowd, any how try to learn from your mistakes buddy, "Everyman can change, for better or worse the option is his" - made it up 2015

Guys is the all the insults necessary? He done a shitty thing but end of the day he's a 15 year old kid, so I request you politly fuck off with the pointless snide comments

Guys is the all the insults necessary? He done a shitty thing but end of the day he's a 15 year old kid, so I request you politly fuck off with the pointless snide comments
When he's DDOSing staff and community members because he didn't get his own way? He fully deserves getting slated to be honest . Regardless if he's a nice kid deep down, he's committing illegal acts against people. Deserves zero respect in my opinion mate.

i have no sympathy. They know exactly what they have done and expect no uproar about it? No. That mentor only done what he meant to do and gets attacked for it.

When he's DDOSing staff and community members because he didn't get his own way? He fully deserves getting slated to be honest . Regardless if he's a nice kid deep down, he's committing illegal acts against people. Deserves zero respect in my.

i have no sympathy. They know exactly what they have done and expect no uproar about it? No. That mentor only done what he meant to do and gets attacked for it.
You guys are miss understanding me, I am not saying he deserve  sympathy  , all I am saying is stop throwing insult where they are not needed, just because he's done something wrong doesn't suddenly make it OK to do something equally wrong

Totally agree to be honest. Of course he's done the wrong thing and perhaps he does deserve insults but the staff wouldn't want to community ripping him apart. A ban will do. The police may even get involved so I doubt the comments are necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back