What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bye for now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owen Stanton

So the time in my life has come where I have to drop many commitments and focus on my GCSE's. This should have happened a lot sooner but I'm a procrastinating little arse. So I will be back after July and will have a long holiday after that. Good luck to anyone who is going through the same exams as I and my one piece of advice is,  seriously do not stress too much. Take your mind of things if you find yourself getting too stressed!

I may be hanging around on TS every now and then for the people who actually know me and who I speak to :)

I highly recommend (If you’ve not done this already) using past papers. I was targeted a B in Physics and Chemistry, I spent a couple days doing some past papers and came out with an A* in both. (In the new grades, an 8 in Physics and a 9 in chemistry - for those who don’t know a 9 is basically A**)

Of course I didn’t just do past papers but they really helped me focus my revision. 

I’ve now moved onto doing Further maths, Chemistry and Physics at ALevel and I’m targeted A*A*A, I still use past papers in 6Form. 

Good luck bud. 

Last edited by a moderator:
i should be doing this XD soon i keep telling my self But sad to see ya go and good going after them we should share results XD 

Might start Soon XD

I procrastinate two much much like u 

I highly recommend (If you’ve not done this already) using past papers. I was targeted a B in Physics and Chemistry, I spent a couple days doing some past papers and came out with an A* in both. (In the new grades, an 8 in Physics and a 9 in chemistry - for those who don’t know a 9 is basically A**)
I keep being told I should do them. I have loads printed out. I am going to really start focusing on those. Thanks for the advice Shepard

we should share results
Depends on how good they are xD, GL man 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back