What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ByeBye RPUK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kattana

Well in January i joined this community and it has been fun since now, the people i went through on this community is really good and I highly appreciate everyone who has been with me through this Journey which has come to an end now, ive been everywhere and never found a good place like this and really enjoyed it. 

I really do apologize about the people that i have done bad and made them hate me here, being targeted by many people around and hating me made me leave and not make a worse reputation here, well everyone learns from mistakes and i guess ill take this as a lesson, i hope this community will be here for everyone and you guys deserve alot TBH. 

My journey on here has come to an end for now i wish you all the best in the future. 

-Kattana 

Cya bud, it was good back in the day. We did have our fun times and our bad times. I wish you all the luck whever you are headed. 

It’s a shame you have chosen to leave, instead of proving everyone wrong about you mate.. especially after all that you’ve been through. We’ve met in a liaison few times and you were always able to admit to being wrong, and when you were right you always just wanted to talk things through.. You are a good lad.

Good luck with whatever you do next. @Kattana

Last edited by a moderator:
It sucks that you are leaving, we had some fun times together and I do appreciate everything you've done for the community. See yah later man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back