What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

c h r i s t i a n n n n gone:'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as we all say my time has come, I made a stupid mistake and because of it I've got to go. I've played this server for a while now and have made many friends and enemies  i regret what ive done because i will have lost many friends and now all the fun times have gone to waste.

Not gonna tag  anyone because you know who you are and i just wanna say a special thank you to all of those i have been friends with and also to the older people and unmc that bullied me (jk) and everyone from previous gang.

But for now bye bye rpuk :'(

steam here for anyone wanting it http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198354437324/

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahwww cya later mate have a good one. Good couple times with you bruv 😉 Why do you actually leave tho?

Add me on steam bruv if u want you know

Y U do this
I'm sorry man but I cant change what I have done ill still be on teamspeak and stuff and I'm sure ill be back in the future will miss you

Bye Christian m8, we've had fun times. TMC was fun times bye!

-Chang
will miss you too man so many fun times weve hade together

Gonna miss you pal, add me on steam and we'll play other shit together
ly myth man my roadman friend XD ill talk to you on ts and things so dw btw my steam is linked now

Ahhh, See ya later Bud. Hope to see ya around.

- Fiercey :)

Louie Austino

my BROTHER from another mother don't leave please 

please keep in contact I'm going to miss you loads 

good luck in the future

Bye :((((((((

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back