What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Cagematch Fight

Aethon

Hello!

As some of you may know, I often run an event called ‘hobo fight club’ in Kavala. Two hobos, one rook, first to grab it shoots the other. It’s very entertaining to watch, and we usually give the winner some sort of cash prize or a free gun.

I’d like to make an event out of this, to get a lot more viewers! I’d like to share this experience with the community.

Let me know what you think! I’d be happy to help organise it 😛

I've had a similar idea. If you would like to help organize one it would be good to start off with rules and an explanation to how it works as well as a good location to host it. If you could provide these in your suggestion I can see what I can do!

Sounds pretty funny indeed. What about the amphitheater in Poseidon lands as a location?

I've had a similar idea. If you would like to help organize one it would be good to start off with rules and an explanation to how it works as well as a good location to host it. If you could provide these in your suggestion I can see what I can do!
Alright, I'd love to work with you! I'll be on for the next hour and a half or so if you want to discuss 

Sounds pretty funny indeed. What about the amphitheater in Poseidon lands as a location?
Sounds perfect!

I'm willing to help out as well if needed.

-Snuffles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Allow me to propose Kavala square as location, the hobos are always shooting there anyways : D

I think an interesting one could be on one of the boats which are currently there, would switch up the scenary and how it goes(especially the new boat near S. Checkpoint)

I think an interesting one could be on one of the boats which are currently there, would switch up the scenary and how it goes(especially the new boat near S. Checkpoint)
That’s a really interesting idea, I’ll have a look at that

Back