What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Caitlyn Diamond & Jamie Loveridge

Jesse

Staff Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
I've been here now for a couple months and my experience with NHS is usually not that interresting however after having met these NHS members its suprised me that these situations can be interresting.
I've met Jamie on sepperate occasions already but when he responded to my injuries I've had a very pleasant experience with him where hopefully both of us had fun.
Jamie is quick to adapt to the situations at hand and responds very well to the RP given to him and together you're able to steer RP in all kinds of ways with him.
After a while Caitlyn was called in to transport and treat me for my injuries in the hospital due to severity of them and I have enjoyed every single moment of that.
I hadn't met her before but she definitly deserves some recognizition for what she does because that's the type of NHS RP that keeps people enticed to do actual RP with medics rather than your 'I fell off the brigde 20m but just my little toe hurts a bit'.

PS: Jamie is still booked for weeks so he cannot do my prostate exam!

Thanks to the both of you for the pleasant experience and hope to meet you again soon! (If not injured!)

Sorry I don't know your Forumnames 😞

Thank you jesse, it always a pleasure roleplaying with you mate and there's never been a dull moment mate and plenty more roleplay to come!!

Thank you so much Jesse! ❤️ I enjoyed our time together in that scenario so much; I thank you also for going along with the RP, and glad you enjoyed what I provided 🙂 Also, don't forget to massage your neck and to get those oils for a speedy recovery. 😉 

Back