What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Callaghan Fuel Proposal

Liam

Unlinked
Proposal Introduction

In this proposal, I am putting forward a purchase of Ron’s Fuel and rebranded to Callaghan Fuel. I will be speaking about potentially sponsorships with Bosh’s Trucking, creating further roleplay experiences with various owners of establishments throughout the city. I will also be speaking about the fair pay of workers in the Callaghan Fuel Company

Fair Pay, Happy Workers

Travelling to some of the fuel stations and back to the city, is quite tiresome due to the trucks that you can rent. The £5,000 one only reaches around 30MPH on the highway with a trailer attached which is basically your entire paycheck to drive back and forth, excluding the £2,000+ payment you need to refuel it to a full tank.

In the current state of Ron’s fuel trucking, you can either buy your own truck and or rent a truck from Ron’s Trucking Depot. The first truck is £5000, the second is £15,000. The difference between these two is not only the price. The £5000 truck goes around 30MPH on a straight road with a trailer attached and costs around £2000 to fill the tank with fuel depending on which fuel station you head to.

The other truck which is known as the ‘Phantom’ is usually what you see around the city but as a bought vehicle due to the sheer power of it. Now, with keeping the prices of those two trucks in mind.

Ron’s fuel gives you jobs to go to Paleto Bay and back for a sum of £5000, I know that the price is dependent on the fuel station owner, but this leads to unfair pay, unhappy workers which is something I hope to circumvent.

Solution

Set a minimum job payment for various jobs. For instance, Fuel Trucking Depot to Little Seoul, I’d be happy to have the minimum set to £2,500. Once this job would be complete, they would acquire a Bonus from Callaghan Fuel of £2,500 which allows the total to be £5,000 which in turn takes strain off fuel station owners.

Same would occur for long distances such as Sandy/Paleto, the fuel station will pay half of the payment and Callaghan Fuel will pay the rest. I.E Fuel Depot to Sandy £3,500 and once it’s delivered Callaghan Fuel will pay £3,500 then the total payment would be £7000 for this journey.

Bosh’s Trucking Sponsorships

With this proposal, we would hope to work alongside Bosh’s Trucking to be able to rent all types of commercial vehicles from Trucks to vans. With the proposal to work alongside Bosh’s Trucking to purchase these types of commercial vehicles we could allow truckers to deliver fuel by trucks and or vans to not only fuel stations but to mechanic shops such as TireNutz and AutoExotic.

In this section, I had an idea for it to work kind of like Vehicle Dealerships but not quite. I had the idea that we could order in vehicles from Bosh’s Trucking Depot to be delivered to Callaghan Fuel Depot to be able to be rented.

The WorkFinderz app would work as it currently does but the pickup point would be at Bosh’s Trucking Depot instead of the Import Warehouse, payment for this would come directly from Callaghan Fuel, not half and half like I previously mentioned in the topic above.

Roleplay

I hope with this proposal that it will bring further Roleplay into the server with various people ranging from legal side and illegal side that may want to rent a van from Callaghan fuel to conduct illegal activities with it only being registered to Callaghan Fuel.

I hope to get a lot of roleplay with speaking to fuel station owners, mechanic shop owners about their needs, and wants and what kind of arrangement that we could come to regarding paying the truckers for their jobs to their establishments.

I feel like a lot of Callaghan’s would enjoy this type of legal roleplay and we would love to acquire this business to give more individuals the opportunity to have a bit of variance with legal jobs at the moment that pay well enough to compete with Taxis.

The only downside that I can see to this, is the dev work needed to make this run smoothly and properly as possible.

Thank you for reading this proposal,

Theodore Callaghan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering the, now removed, screenshot mentioning Clinton Fuel on it, that is my business and yes, I put orders out for £800 each. Not because I am cheap, but because of roleplay. When it comes to a fuel station, there is not much more for an employee to do than do deliveries on a daily basis.
Events put aside, that is what I hire people to do. They go through an interview, have to get themselves a personal truck and do deliveries. I can not speak for other fuel stations, but Clinton pays those employees a set wage at the end of each month and it would make little sense to pay them extra for the job they are already being paid to do. The £800 are enough to cover the fuel cost for the delivery, so it does not come out of the pocket of my workers. 

However, if we need our fuel delivered by someone else because none of us are available, our orders go out for £5.000.

I am not saying there might not be a couple businesses ripping truckers off, but sometimes it helps to have a look behind the scenes before assuming certain things. 😉 

There is also always the chance to get some truckers together and boykott a certain business and just don´t deliver to them... 

I am getting involved in this topic as a player, not a member of staff.

I am not saying there might not be a couple businesses ripping truckers off, but sometimes it helps to have a look behind the scenes before assuming certain things. 😉
Hence why I deleted the screenshot as It was explained to me in my dms, so it wasn't fair to keep it on the post painting Clinton Ave Fuel Owners in a bad light.

Back