What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Camp AVC (Subject to name change)

DippyCoB

Banned
For the past 2 days, I've been playing in the Eden editor designing some cool looking bases. Last night I started work on this one and it is by far my favourite. It is made out of 278 objects and took around 9 hours to build. I think this helps symbolise what AVC do. (salt runs for containers) ;)

I've thought of a little backstory of how this base may have come to be

Camp AVC used to be an old military base run by NATO. After the war was over and the forces left the base was left in an inhabitable state. Once AVC came to the island they found this area and decided to take it over. They spent years collecting resources and even acquired a broken down hunter! after years of scavaging the finally made a base suitable to call home. If offers an air hanger and 3 garages, a fuel station and Offices. The dome acts as a safe training ground for people to home in their skills. As well as a meeting area. They also have a block of offices inside Camp AVC. These offices are used by the Head-Volunteers and higher.

I will attach a few screenshots to the post and a video. I would love all the feedback I can get as well as from management :) @Wilco @Vladic Ka

1. Location of the base

qAFo7LQ.jpg

2. Base set up 

LB6jMGc.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back