What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Can anyone help with 50k?

PC Akula

•  
  •  

•  
    Hi guys, can anyone please help with 50k? 

I would like to start my new business and I need a kick starter donations would be appreciated 

Thank you.

​

•  

• Haha
Reactions: Ji
  •  
  •  

•  
    Hi guys, can anyone please help with 50k? 

I would like to start my new business and I need a kick starter donations would be appreciated 

Thank you.

​

•  
You robbed me for 230K I would like it back please sir as I want to get a sports hatchback to get to DP 1 and finish my delivery mission!

You robbed me for 230K I would like it back please sir as I want to get a sports hatchback to get to DP 1 and finish my delivery mission!
Hey I recognise your name! you robbed me off 450k I would like it back meet me at kavala or I will get my dogs on you!  (angry face emoji)

Do forum threads like these even work ?

What ever happened to accomplish stuff by yourself and get a good feeling about it ?

Joining a server buying a handgun with all the money you have instead of a licence and car will make you poor and yes you will have to beg like a hobo peasant.

Do forum threads like these even work ?

What ever happened to accomplish stuff by yourself and get a good feeling about it ?

Joining a server buying a handgun with all the money you have instead of a licence and car will make you poor and yes you will have to beg like a hobo peasant.
Can I have 4k to pull out my hemit truck? I spent all my money on license and truck but now cannot afford it. pls give me money ❤️

Can I have 4k to pull out my hemit truck? I spent all my money on license and truck but now cannot afford it. pls give me money ❤️
Should have baught a cheaper truck mate, than you would be able to take it out  🙂

Can I have 5 mil Plz I need it for my mayor campain. Im gona Make altis big again But I Dont have money Plz gife me money because I cant work of all the robbery,s these days
You never made altis big 

giphy.gif

Thanks for all the replies now I have brought a  truck I can start my window cleaning buisness

Last edited by a moderator:
Back