What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Can i have some tips?

Luke Edwards

Hello all, was wondering if people could maybe give me some tips on how to improve these bad boys.

Please leave the tips down below and i will comment on if they help! 

Many Thanks Luke

bodybuild.jpg

Mix 2 teaspoons of salt with a cup of olive oil. Make sure all grains of salt are gone.

Add some memes along with some dank kush.

put in a bottle and stir firmly until your right hand feels like you've slapped a donkey's behind.

Inject straight into the muscle tissue and repeat daily. enjoy 1337 gainz

EDIT: tutorial video >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53tdy3hCxMc

Last edited by a moderator:
Simply reach your recommended amount of protein every single day*, and go to the gym frequently! (Or simply buy dumbbells and/or an easy curlbar with weights so you can do it at home)

Before you exercise be sure to be well-fed.

I recommend doing these exercises if you wish to get bigger biceps:

Close grip ez bar curl

Wide grip ez bar curl

Isolation curls

Chin ups

If you want to try out even more exercises involving your biceps I recommend going to http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/?

Simply select the muscle group you wish to train and lots of options will pop up. Even with explanation and all!

If you have any more questions feel free to ask!

*Your recommended amount of protein can be calculated by using this application, it's pretty accurate http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/caltp.htm

A few people I know also just take their bodyweight and multiply it by 2 grams

E.g. 70kg x 2 grams = 140 grams of protein per day

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior, Any chance you could delete this i posted it by accident. 

Tried to delete it but cannot so would be great if you could! 

Many thanks!

Might as well keep it here in case anyone is actually looking for this sort of information

If I was you I wouldnt use it you can dream that you are working out (If you dream or think that you are working hard and so on your body will start to get shape as well as you arms no need forp protein.)(By the way the guy in the photo cant even do 1 pull-up.)

If I was you I wouldnt use it you can dream that you are working out (If you dream or think that you are working hard and so on your body will start to get shape as well as you arms no need forp protein.)(By the way the guy in the photo cant even do 1 pull-up.)
Are you seriously suggesting you shouldn't eat protein? Are you confusing it with steroids?

Hello all, was wondering if people could maybe give me some tips on how to improve these bad boys.

Please leave the tips down below and i will comment on if they help! 

Many Thanks Luke

View attachment 2919
This gentleman is knowing for using Synthol which is cheating and makes you look like an absolute moron like this guy. Follow Juniors advice, protein is important and it takes hard work and dedication to achieve results.

You can dream your way to a better body? Is this for real? Where's my 6 pack and ripped biceps?

Are you seriously suggesting you shouldn't eat protein? Are you confusing it with steroids?
Shhhss it between you and me. >:) (On a serruis note Yeah I messed it up.)

You can dream your way to a better body? Is this for real? Where's my 6 pack and ripped biceps?
Yes Indeed it has been tested my scientist there is 3 grubs of people first one does not work, second group thinks that they work abd the last group works out. The final result bein that the first group gains weight , last one lossing weight and making mucles and so on and the second grub bein they lose weught but not much as working out they lose %70 of the weight compared to the workibg out group.

Dreaming about cake doesn't count...

Shhhss it between you and me. >:) (On a serruis note Yeah I messed it up.)

Yes Indeed it has been tested my scientist there is 3 grubs of people first one does not work, second group thinks that they work abd the last group works out. The final result bein that the first group gains weight , last one lossing weight and making mucles and so on and the second grub bein they lose weught but not much as working out they lose %70 of the weight compared to the workibg out group.
Losing weight by not working out isn't exactly dreaming your way to a better body. The working out group dont lose as much weight due to the higher density muscle they gain which replaces the fat. So this isn't really what i'd call science. What's the difference between group one who dont work out and group 2 who dont work out, but have the odd passing thought about what the fit bird from payroll might look like on the treadmill?

I'd like to see the study since I think about working out all the time, and all i've done the past few years is gain weight.

Losing weight by not working out isn't exactly dreaming your way to a better body. The working out group dont lose as much weight due to the higher density muscle they gain which replaces the fat. So this isn't really what i'd call science. What's the difference between group one who dont work out and group 2 who dont work out, but have the odd passing thought about what the fit bird from payroll might look like on the treadmill?

I'd like to see the study since I think about working out all the time, and all i've done the past few years is gain weight.
What also has to be taken into account is the natural testosterone levels of the males participating in the research, as more test means higher fat burning and more muscle growth. And yes you're very right Zeito! 

I believe the 'research' that has been done to prove that you would gain muscle by dreaming about it is a load of ****, unless the one group of participants have abnormally high test levels(by using steroids for example)

Inject some of these bad boys

steroid-facts-primer.jpg

jking
they give you a small willy.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

on lvl tho, eat a lot of protein and start buying some dumbbells and start doing simple curls and always eat protein before and after for the repair. continue it, making it ahrder when you feel its getting easier. look at simple routines and then do a lot routines after​

Back