What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Can i reject this report i talked with one of the AMW guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

BannedPlayer

Your In-game name

3robi

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

(AMW) James Moat, (AMW) Sugg C, Talon Gilbirt

Date of the incident

06/01/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

black bars in video shows where recordin stopped

Me and my friend were racing in SUV, when there is a big hellcat standing in the middle of the road so we were like who are they why is that standing there.
So we see one with a big gun we are 2 hobos with nothing so why would they rob us right? So we though they want so my friend drove off and i whas like they will kill me if i step out and they see my name (would be metagming but we dont have proof of their minds then) becouse not everyone likes me so my mind whas me dying and maby get my SUV scrapped or trying to escape and live and start the race again.

So i died no roleplay what so ever tried contacting them they didnt take it siriues they said they didnt broke any rules. And they told us we VDMed them but we didnt.

We tried resolving it in teamspeak that video i can make ready if needed, but they were verry childish handling to resolve this, i left after it laughing about it not taking it sirieus.
Ive tried resolving allot last weeks, but everything is about comp ''what you lost we will pay comp okey'' I dont care about comp this server ROLEPLAY.co.uk is not enough roleplay anymore i would like to see more roleplay as thats fun and no risk losing gear asswel.

Rules i think has been broken here
- (2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).
- (7.1.3) Killing and executing someone must be carried out with high roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEJZ82vglcE
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I cannot tell is this is for real or not. I am James Moat, you know full well you drove past the hellcat, the car in front drove straight into a alliance member knocking him miles. We had ran out of fuel and landed so was waiting for fuel from Kavala and i was repairing. You came back, you then cut the video where we say we can't hear you and to get out or you will be shot. We were not robbing you we wanted you out so we could discuss why you ran my friend over and apologise, a bit of roleplay? We cannot hear you from a car. We had a hellcat to lose, you had nothing. You have purposely cut this out your video where we say multiple times to get out so we can talk but what do you do. You drive off, then complain about lack of RP. Why would you not get out the car to talk with guns to your head after just vdming my friend then turning back around. I didn't want to resolve because to be honest mate your total lack of RP and the fact you VDM'd is failRP we did nothing wrong. Why wouldn't you get out to talk? Please upload real video not cut out scences, were we ask you to get out so we can speak and that we can't hear you. And the execution where i asked the guy who got vdmd if he would like the honours. For future reference, if you drive off when bring asked to get out to talk, ur gonna get shot if asked multiple times. It could have been a fun RP situation but you drove off and faced the consequences. I see no rule breaks here except you being salty you cannot rp out of situations so drive off with guns pointed at you. 

@Jim87878 We didnt run over anyone otherwise i would have seen it and you would have seen it on the vid. like you told us you had evidence, why dont you show the evidence then?

For the staff: I am involved in this i am the black SUV in the video.

1:16 you say ''i cant hear you'' thats not in the black part part of the video you even watched it?

We had a hellcat to lose, you had nothing.
How do you know i didnt had anything? i didnt step out. Its roleplay.co.uk doesnt matter if i had mk1 on my back mx sw in my backpack doesnt matter the point it, the exuction of you just shooting me dead without roleplaying. and i do not see anything when we run your friend over.

I see no rule breaks here except you being salty you cannot rp out of situations so drive off with guns pointed at you. 
I do daily rob fuel station roleplaying from 0 to 100% only roleplay dont think bring up facts here pls and watch the video you say it whas accidental VDM and i do not even see anything from VDM here can you show me where? I still got 50minutes recording from teamspeak and some else i can upload everything but 50minutes you wont watch that becouse you didnt watch this video either, i would like a staff opinion becouse the only thing you did whas trying to kill me if you wanted a intersting roleplay why dont shoot tires? this shows how trigger happy this is even tho you had guns pointing at me it whas me getting out showing i had a pistol you would take me hostage and kill me or trying to escape and stay alive. 

I witness lack of RP by AMW at all times i never could do anything roleplaying with that gang its always gunfight getting highest bounty, or watever. You wanted to roleplay you would take this differntly you said that you had recording what shows that you say you tried to make a roleplay secenrio with us in teamspeak i would like to see your side you said you had recording pls show it then asswel i would like to see your side. 

Put up the teamspeak please. I am at work. In ts you admit to the vdm saying u didnt see him. Execution could of been better i admit but if you want roleplay don't drive off.

@Jim87878 i would like to see your video you keep asking from me but you wont show anything im not going to edit for 2 hours again becouse you want me to put everything we never ADMITTED to vdm we didnt evne know we hit anyone as you can see. Im not going to respond any further on this.

Right, at 45 seconds, it says in the top right Data synced, you have then purposely cut the video because when it comes back up that has gone, that lasts for quite a while on screen. We were telling you at this time to get out of the car, no threat or initiation, we wanted you out the car to talk. The video then comes back to you refusing to get out the car when asked "no what is your fucking problem dude"

how did we know we had nothing to lose" I didn't know if you had anything to lose, I dont care, we still had a hellcat to lose and you had turned around after again running the other guy you are trying to report, over. In TS you admitted it was accidental, none the less you still did do it. You could have had 4 mk200s in your car, you could of got out killed us and scrapped the heli, we were being defensive until fuel arrived and you turned round and came back, we had  guns out and In the parts you have purposely cut out here, we are wanting you to get out so we can talk, ROLEPLAY! Your friend then turns up with his vehicle on, making it impossible to hear you, for this reason we start threatening your life, my tone of voice and the fact we are pointing guns at you after giving more than enough time to get out in the first place shows your life was in danger at that point. We had asked multiple times and at this moment your friend thinks its funny to drive off, I believe my friend was aiming for thee tyres but racing away you have a high chance of a spraying 6.5 killing you. 1:30 "If you do the same you are going to get shot" - me, "I know, I know" - you. You then decide to drive off (I so wish Value of life was still a rule), low and behold, my gang member kills you. If you were to get out the car and talk like asked so we could actually hear you, we could have RP'd but you thought you would drive away from someone who had told you to get out the car for over 20 seconds with guns to you. 

Regarding AMW, I haven't played since last week, you say you have met me before this is not true. In TS you threatin we will all get blanket banned due to another report and that we RDM'd you. we did not RDM, we gave you a situation, "get out of the car we cannot hear you" this was for 10 seconds, then a threat on the situation "get out or you will be shot now" and yet you drive off, once you start getting shot you still do not stop. You clearly wanted comp for something I believe old school style is not valuing your life at all and you didn't get out the car to speak so we couldn't even hear you!  

Upload the real video, I do not need to provide evidence, if I am to get banned it would be for 6 months as I was banned previously for saying "hes TCK" in TS which I have learnt from. If I thought I had broke the rules I would be going to a lot of effort to defend this case, however your cutting of the video and if you dared to upload the TS conversation then it would show you are in the wrong and just salty. You admitted to the VDM saying it was accidental in TS and I then state ok thats it no need to resolve. Cutting the video in chuncks "2 hours of editing" so you cannot see our RP where we ask you to get out the car is just wrong. If you had time to do that you have time to upload the 5 min of TS conversation. That s all from me, peace out x

Whats ARMA cheat menu?

My friend said i maby hit him but i didnt see him, you said you had proof you had recording you would upload them when we did now i want to see it if you wont show your sides i dont need to show mine either i think you still dont have any evidence i think your lying about so pls send the video becouse this anoyies me to much if you telling you have video but dont show it. so PLS SHOW THE VIDEO. 

In TS you threatin we will all get blanket banned due to another report
I cant give blankets bans, you instead said ''if you report me i will report your for VDM idk if its not on purpose or not''

Video show your video all im going to say if you say we cut that much out show yours then

If you wanted to resolve it im still here but stop acting like bunch of childs in teamspeak pls. 

I play on a 5 year old Laptop on 2ghz processor, my recording even at 480p takes at least an hour for every 3 mins my settings on the lowest of lows. I have a decent job and play this as a hobbie with friends, probs 10 hours a week, I am just about to start playing and I am not going to waste 2 hours of my time keep replying to this report, no rules were broken, you have editeded and cut a video of you being told to get out a vehicle multiple times, then threatened, then shot. No rules broken. Upload the TS vid mate if you care so much, let people see how you tried to "resolve" this situation. This is the final reply, let staff decide.

Your friend then turns up with his vehicle on, making it impossible to hear you
Earplugs my friend!

I believe my friend was aiming for thee tyres but racing away you have a high chance of a spraying 6.5 killing you.
On this distence. no, not even a little bit possible.

You admitted to the VDM saying it was accidental in TS
I said "IF i drove someone over it was accidental" I never admited.

you do the same you are going to get shot
Quality Roleplay! Isnt it mate!

your friend thinks its funny to drive off
Yeah it was fun.

There is so much in your story that is not true... you told us you were gonna get us banned and at first you didnt even want to resolve this situation

Last edited by a moderator:
I play on a 5 year old Laptop on 2ghz processor, my recording even at 480p takes at least an hour for every 3 mins my settings on the lowest of lows. I have a decent job and play this as a hobbie with friends, probs 10 hours a week, I am just about to start playing and I am not going to waste 2 hours of my time keep replying to this report, no rules were broken, you have editeded and cut a video of you being told to get out a vehicle multiple times, then threatened, then shot. No rules broken. Upload the TS vid mate if you care so much, let people see how you tried to "resolve" this situation. This is the final reply, let staff decide.
If you think you can just walk up to me excute me sure, but what your PC specs here are doesnt matter. your lying about you having recording i supose.

Stop lying and show the damn report. you promised me uploading the video so UPLOAD THE VIDEO im here waiting i dont care about guns or money i just want to have fun on this server. and you walking upto me exucting me instand isnt fun. you say you have recording but wont show them. Showing the people how i resolve things? im always the guy that aproach another and never ask for comp only for knowledge.  So i can improve my self at every moment and you are not willing to show the recording pls show it im begging you show the recording even tho it takes 15hours you promised and you told us you would upload it.

I never once promised to upload it, you are getting on my nerves now. I never threatened to report you, I said in TS if you wanted to, "the only rule you broke here was racing down the main road and hitting Talon VDM". Making a deal out of nothing, because you died. I went on ur Youtube where you have such high standards of RP - shooting a hobo who unlocks his car but doesnt give you the keys, driving away from the police for 5 mins. I see you posting shit about people being trigger happy on the forums, and I read in your report you have been in reslove cases all week.

Do as you wish, but pulling back up to a hellcart with 3 armed guys, and then not getting out when asked and then getting shot in a lawful manner regarding the rules and putting up a report is just you trying to have some dispute with my gang I believe. Learn the rules and have fun a bit, people are "trigger happy" when you don't adhere to commands and givven more than reasonable time and reason to do so. 98% of the time I am robbed or initated on I stop and treat it like real life, this usually ends up in maybe a gun being removed but most the time some banter (ask for resolve when shot adhering to commands or just poor RP in this instance). You are not free from being shot when you do not comply. AMW is a rebel gang, we wanted you out the car so we could hear you, you didnt, you got shot and you upload a cut editeded video, not even trying to hide the fact you editeded and think that deems a suitable report case. You are the reason people say "RDM" on cases like this, instead you should have got out the car as asked and spoke to us, if we shot you then! Then that would have been RDM'd but why would we? We would have actually been able to speak to you ffs! We were defending a hellcat and by the looks of your video you came back to try steal it. Let the admin decide and go away for gods sake. What would I want in TS with you, you are not getting any comp, I have said why you were shot, no one else seems to have issues with me, you barged in on TS, put priority speaker on and kept going on about shit AMW does, which half of them I don't even know as I don;t play much. Sorry that you are such good RP-ers you drive off in a situation like that without getting out to even talk (sarcasm).

WHAT IS ARMA CHEAT MENU?!

Can i get this report rejected i have spoken to one of the AMW member and i resolved it with him and with him only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back