What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Can't Believe No-one Picked Up On This

Tommy Vapour

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

TBH, I don't find it very funny. All it is is a voice over of David Cameron saying a speech... 

TBH, I don't find it very funny. All it is is a voice over of David Cameron saying a speech...
K man, thanks. Maybe I laughed a little more than I should have - or maybe I shouldn't have laughed at all. Or maybe I we just have a different kind of humour and laugh at different things. Still, thanks for the positive comment.

K man, thanks. Maybe I laughed a little more than I should have - or maybe I shouldn't have laughed at all. Or maybe I we just have a different kind of humour and laugh at different things. Still, thanks for the positive comment.
It was just meant to be my opinion. If you don't want me to tell the truth then tell me. I appreciate you were trying to have a bit of a laugh with people which is cool but I was just saying my honest oppinion.

It seemed like such an innocent speech at first...
it's david cameron, he looks innocent at first but he still manages to fuck everything up anyway.

i thought i'd leave this here too,

b045fdfbd752bc5caa1b535688422671.jpg

some 2015 general election propaganda gone wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
Back