What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Can't connect to server.

Tampy

Retired
Basically recently whenever I try to connect to the server I am met with this shit.

ae73022b9b58e2d98a94e789c76ffe7c.png

This has happened in the past and I have just waited a week for it to work again, does anyone know how to fix this because I don't wanna waste half of my police holiday!

Thkans

Try validating steam int. As well maybe try clearing out recent memory such as cookies and things a long those lines and restart windows. If all else fails re-install the game/windows

I dont have the same error code, but my arma crashed sometimes aswell with the same screen. Are you running the mod?? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry Kylan fixed it. 

Purely because i'm amazing and sexy.

If you ever need me, just call me  :D

Read this.... carried on in the editor... went out to get the girlfriend from the train station... come back in and....

iQJp9H5.png

During the time i was away it happened! What was your fix / what is causing this ?

@Kylan ... map edits for the whole of Altis depend upon you!

eye_reasonably_small_400x400.jpg

​

If had this happen a few days, i delete my local files for steam verify files and i restart my pc seemed to fix it for me as ive not seen it for a while​

Read this.... carried on in the editor... went out to get the girlfriend from the train station... come back in and....

iQJp9H5.png

During the time i was away it happened! What was your fix / what is causing this ?

@Kylan ... map edits for the whole of Altis depend upon you!
@Wilco How much are you willing to pay for the info?  :p

How about i ban you and offer you an unban for the information... good deal no ?

Well, 

I don't know what was causing the issue with Tampax but we managed to fix it in the end. @Wilco your error's a little different to Tampi's but it's worth a try.

First I got him to verify the integrity of his game cache:

OfofdIU.png

then let that complete.

I then got him to go to his AppData. WindowsKey + R then type %appdata%.

Click back into AppData, then go to Local->Arma 3->MPMissionsCache. Then deleted "ALUK.Altis" & "__cur_mp".

p8og6Sr.png

KFle4b8.png

Finally, got him to go to Arma 3 Properties, General & Set Launch Options and entered "-malloc=system"

2spq0dg.png

Hope this fixes the issue! 

-Kylan 

The exact same error pops up for me but never stops me from playing... Just causes me hassle and I have to tab out to close it! :/

Back