What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Can't link my steam

Keven Stewart

Unlinked
So I've been trying to link my steam a good few times but each time it says Your Steam Integration account is already associated with another member.

yet I haven't got any other RPUK accounts with my steam linked to it

I had that as well and staff fixed it for me. It glitches out sometimes if you logged in via steam or email before

I'm going to need some SteamIDs to search the forum admin-panel for. Post them here, and I'll look into them when I have some spare time.

To further make best use of my time, please make sure you give me the correct SteamID64 for the account you want to attach to your forum-profile. Check them here https://steamid.io/lookup before posting to me. Any duff SteamIDs that I receive will result in the request being ignored. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Keven Stewart @Sirdaanslot I've received both of those, and hidden them for privacy reasons. Can confirm that both are valid steamIDs and that the forum, when quizzed via its Steam plugin, does **not** believe that either of them are already assigned to existing users, so this leads me to think that it might be a failure of the plugin itself, or some sort of caching problem. Alas, I have gone as far as I can go at the moment, but I will make enquiries and see whether I can found out if this is a known problem. It's possible that whoever fixed it for @Mr Alexander knows more about it, and has ideas on the right solution.

Will report back when I have something to work with.

still does the same Your Steam Integration account is already associated with another member.

Sorry If i go over any previous questions as I do not know what has been done so far.

Have you ever signed up with another forum account ? 

Have you ever linked and removed your stream account on the forums before ?

Sorry If i go over any previous questions as I do not know what has been done so far.

Have you ever signed up with another forum account ? 

Have you ever linked and removed your stream account on the forums before ?
Personally, I have never signed up with another forum account. Don't think I've ever unlinked my steam account. Maybe it could have been that once I forgot my password so logged in via the steam access but I can't think of much else. I have however linked my steam to other communities using similar website templates (if it's called like that, idk) so maybe could have been that?

P.S. Tried logging in and same message 

I prevously have linked  a different steam account but found out that was the wrong account so unlinked it and tried to link my main account then that happened

@Wilco Never had any other accounts on here except this one...i had tags before when i was in police and NHS,but idk why it doesnt work now...

Have the same problem as the topic message says.  Your Steam Integration account is already associated with another member.

@Malfang7 - I've received your PM with your SteamID, but I am not dealing with this any longer. @Wilco is.

Also, the request for those SteamIDs was for the people in the conversation at that time, not a general invitiaton to all, so I've edited my post in case anyone else makes the same mistake you did.

So, dear folks, please don't randomly PM me your SteamIDs, if this is happening to you! Just join the thread, make a post, and your identities will all be worked out in the long run, or explicitly asked-for, if needs be.

I do not know how far this issue has moved on since Wilco last investigated it, but I would suggest sitting tight here until such time as he's able to look into it again. He's a busy man!

Thanks.

@Malfang7 - I've received your PM with your SteamID, but I am not dealing with this any longer. @Wilco is.

Also, the request for those SteamIDs was for the people in the conversation at that time, not a general invitiaton to all, so I've edited my post in case anyone else makes the same mistake you did.

So, dear folks, please don't randomly PM me your SteamIDs, if this is happening to you! Just join the thread, make a post, and your identities will all be worked out in the long run, or explicitly asked-for, if needs be.

I do not know how far this issue has moved on since Wilco last investigated it, but I would suggest sitting tight here until such time as he's able to look into it again. He's a busy man!

Thanks.
Sooo i pm him now or?

Back