What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

cant store multiple of same weapon in player or car inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin Forester

I am a new member of the GTA RPUK community for the past week or so. I have recently started purchasing weapons for myself and my friends from other players. I had a situation where I had 2 vintage pistols in my storage box which was inside of my house. When I withdrew both vintages to my players inventory then tried to put them back into the storage it only said i had one vintage causing the other to be permanently lost to the void.

It is the same with vehicle inventory's when storing multiple of the same weapon weather that being 2 or 10 of them it will only show one picture causing the others to stack ontop of it and vanish.  I believe it is because weapons cannot stack ATM in game whilst inside of inventory and are not treated as separate entity's, for example if you placed 5 in a car it should have five pictures of the weapon in the vehicles inventory in separate stack not all glitching together causing the loss of multiple firearms.

I Asked on TS support if this was a know issue but a member of staff said to put in a bug report on the issue.

I apologies if i have not explained the issue very well. 

cheers,

Collin Forester

A big trunk/weapon/ammo rework is close to being completed which resolves this issue.

Thanks for your bug report.
Moving to To Be Fixed 

Issue should have been resolved with update 16/11/2020

Moving to Solved

Closed dev ref: #401

If the issue is still there after the update please post a new bug report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back