What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Capture Zones / Capture Points

What stats would you like to see from these zones

• Total time owned (i.e Gang Y has held Rebel Airport for 12 hours this month!)

Votes: 60 55.6%
  • Total points gained (similar to the above, but the points would just be analogous to time, with poin

Votes: 51 47.2%
  • Total kills in all zones by group (overall)

Votes: 52 48.1%
  • Total kills in each zone by group

Votes: 51 47.2%
  • Total deaths in all zones by group (overall)

Votes: 29 26.9%
  • Total deaths in each zone by group

Votes: 26 24.1%
  • Who currently owns the zone (i.e a live updating zone ownership indicator)

Votes: 77 71.3%

• Total voters
I’m not really a fragger and tend to avoid red zones which currently cover the capture points. 

That said, the effort and work that’s gone/going in here is brilliant. It’s clearly something that the community wants and has some great ideas on. And the fact you’re listening, developing and implementing them is what makes this place great. I think the changes will have a positive impact on the recent dip in numbers on the server 👍

I’ve voted on the questions and will leave the specific suggestions to those who use these areas more. 

Might also be worth adding a random event for the zones where money gained inside it is doubled etc to bring more ppl to one zone.  

Pretty relevant to this i´d say

Last edited by a moderator:
@Malfang I doubt it, the GTA RP server has people on it that never have touched Arma 3
+ Alot of us that are tired of Arma and the gamestyle on it. Ill never go back to arma rp, doesnt matter what happens to FiveM.
Glad to see that Arma is being given a revive tho.

@Simen I am fully aware of that as well, We are glad that our members now have a new server and game to Roleplay on and I am sure it wont be the last... as you know whatever comes up in the future we will be there.

I just wish we could hold an audience in something like Rust to have a third option as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back