What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Car Crushing Service (get rid of your old unwanted cars)

Samuel Shire

Investor
Investor
Hello

If your like me and you have been here a while im sure many of us have plenty of cars and such that we go why the hell did i buy that thing, but its such a rubbish or cheap car its not ever worth trying to sell as either nobody would want it or the thing is worth less than 20K

i have many like this and whenever i look in my carfinder app first i have to scroll through all the junk i left at impound to rust away

what i think could be a good implimention would be the ability to have your own car crushed, so you would have to take it to a place, like one of the scrapyards, and when you are there with it you can drive into a zone where you get the option on your Alt eye to crush the car, it would prompt you asking to confirm (maybe type confirm) and the car would be crushed

either it could be crushed with no return value or you could have it return 50% of the import price so if you paid 200K for the car but the import cost was 100K you get back 50K in scrap value

note im not suggesting you  can take any local cars in there otherwise poeple would stand outside the place stealing locals and crushing them all the day

Pro

some QOL - bit of roleplay - getting rid of all the junk you dont want

Con

As allways dev time

-- sorry for spelling errors --

I remember the days in Arma you could nick a persons car and get it scrapped. Those were the days. Would be cool if the same could be implemented here. IE if you nick a persons car and the car is valued under 50k you can scrap it or even snatch its ownership completely. Miss that mechanic so much. Huge +1

This would be a great way to get rid of cars people dont want. would be nice to add some rp to this by adding the option for the scrapper to give car parts to the owners after its scrapped. This could be a full rp job for people to do in the city, just need to make sure the parts are given to the scrapper for free as these parts rather expensive to buy and they wont be making money from it really. 

Big +1 - one suggestion though - the vehicle would be “sold for scrap” to the player-owned scrapyard, then materials are recovered from the vehicle in the scrapping process and then sold on by the scrapyard. An addition to this could be more items that can be scrapped (*new* broken parts from mechanic shops, busted weapons, police evidence) to expand the role of the scrapyard.

AE has some spare cash so we can buy in parts to start this up, to see how the city takes to this new job.  we have been funding the boosting scene so far which has added scrapping to the scene

AE has some spare cash so we can buy in parts to start this up, to see how the city takes to this new job.  we have been funding the boosting scene so far which has added scrapping to the scene
So what I'm hearing here is find a location and Mr Miguel and Mr jeep are going to give me a big stack of cash I like the sound of this

Scrap returned as steel ingots which go back in to other uses or alternatively a new type of item that can be processed in to something else e.g repair kits, body kits etc. 

Scrap returned as steel ingots which go back in to other uses or alternatively a new type of item that can be processed in to something else e.g repair kits, body kits etc. 
Maybe not pure steel but like scrap steel, scrap iron ect then you have to smelt it at a ratio of like 4=1 🤔

Huge +1 - Many avenues of roleplay could be opened up with an introduction of scrapping if development allows. 

Back