What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Car MOT and insurance

PC Ozzy

Brief Summary:

I would like to add MOTS and Insurance to the server

Detailed Suggestion:

So as stated about I would like to see MOT and insurance added to the server this is so that cops get to have a couple other things they can check and do with players and also it will bring more traffic to the Repair shops as people would have to book in and get their cars MOT'ed and maybe deal with insurance there as well or somewhere else such as giving solicitors something to do when it is quiet and they havent got a case, however this shouldnt be expensive to the player for either as that would be unfair but for example have it similar to jobs such as Mechanic but say the player pays a small sum and then the server boosts that to the person providing the MOT/Insurance and this could mean that mechanics would have more ways they could go with RP situations and Solitors or whoever would be decided to do the insurance would also have something new and interesting to sort out 

to make clear 

I want to add MOT and Insurance but at a cheap price to the player

The Pros:

more RP situations for mechanics and other people to go down

and more things to Police to check and have RP with the drivers

The Cons:

extra cost to players and maybe annoying paperwork for mechanics to mark vehicles as MOTed

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

no

While I am sure some may find it a good idea, i honestly can't think of anything worse. I play this server and this game to escape the reality of every day struggles such as bills. Last thing I want to do is log on a game to make sure I have paid my roleplay bills, council tax was bad enough.

This has been suggested before. The community doesn't want this. As I said in my last reply on the last time this was suggested, a lot of us get very little gaming time due to real life reasons, I dont wanna spend my few hours (if that) a week grinding money to pay in-game bills. A lot of people especially don't have time to meet appointments for RP MOT's

Back