What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Car upgrade price adaption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate Anderson

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
My suggestion is to adapt the prices on the car upgrades, since they are imo totally nuts. If you buy a 10-50k £ car you probably don't have much money anyway. And yes the old problem "there are not many legal jobs, and they don't give you much payment anyway" is another topic.

Adaption is related to the car worth. To upgrade a 30-40k car (low budget muscle car), it shouldn't be 15 times the initial purchase price to upgrade it. But if the car is a super car, the current prices are acceptable, but not for a normal car that is not special. 

The same goes for car selling. 20k transfer fine for a 8k car, nobody does that. Those cars were probably bought for storage or as a first car, but now have no purpose anymore, but selling it would be not reasonable due to the fine. Adapt the fine to the car value, so a low budget car is worth to be transferred to maybe a player starting in the city. 

Pro: more realistic price range for car upgrades, it would be affordable again to upgrade a car, fresh players maybe get more offers for a low budget car

Cons: low price overpowered cars (but then it needs to be balanced in the car settings)

+1 could be done a class basis so if you car is D tier (like ive seen it mentioned before in a dev log) it adjusts the prices for everything so a 15k car could in theory be full upgraded with 150k or something

Honestly I don't mind the prices though;
I got surprised when I saw that my 19k bike would cost me near 500k to max out.
I would agree a scale based system would be only fair, where given on the tier of the car the prices should be similar, and/or if that would be to hard to implement witch sounds like a lot of work given the fact on the number of cars, a dampen in the upgrade prices would be a good start.​

On today's episode of RPUK LEAKS:
an outstanding merge request
bOLuuhv.png

(also @Mike Polocan't spell :p)

Implemented​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back