What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Carbon Fibre blue and tyres green.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwago - R Henderson

Steam ID: 76561197998200341

Character ID: 38169

When did this happen: 03/07/23

Summary: Carbon Fibre blue and tyres green.

Full Description:
2 cars I am aware of at the moment which have green wheels that you cant change ( unless you change wheel type which you wont want to do ) and the carbon fibre is also Blue / green - so only blue colours look good on the car due to the blue carbon.
Alfa Romeo quadriflicicicicici
Ferrari 488 pista

Images / Video's
https://i.imgur.com/sQwpngj.png

Hello @Edwago - R Hendersonjust to clarify:

- Which tyres/tyre types are always green?
- What carbon fibre part is always blue? The exhaust?

The stock tyres(stock wheel selection) for a few vehicles are green, first one that comes to mind would be the Alfa Romeo.

And I was with Edwago in Auto Exotic when we discussed this, there is a blue tint to a lot of the body panels and parts on the Ferrari 488, which cannot be changed in any of the paint options in the customs menu.
Furthermore, and I am aware that it comes with the particular model used for the car itself. The Alfa Romeo has green tints to a lot of the panels too, I know of a lot of people that would like to see that changed. (I may open a ticket of my own for this.)

Thank you both for the clarification ❤️Added green tyres as #514 and blue carbon as #515 to the board.

charlie-day.gif

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back