What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Carcas & Ben Dover (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris!

Community Banned
Name of player your reporting (ingame name): Carcas & Ben Dover

Description of what happened: I was flying from the airport to the petrol station to get a respray when I encountered Carcas & Ben Dover attempting to troll by shooting the petrol station specifically to attempt to kill someone on top of it.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: I messaged them, their only response being "good metagming"

Value of item/money lost: N/A They failed a bit.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanna know what makes me upset about this post..
1.  and this is a major thing    NOTHING HAPPEND    stop fucking reporting , im gonna start report when someone walks into my back cuz that is a potential murder

2. u metagamed and called him a dickhead. U probably deserve to get shoot down. 

So, i would like to hear from Carcas / Ben Dover about this situation because for me, this seems pretty intentional and i don't see any role playing reason to do this.

Also don't go around calling player dicks, doesn't help one bit.

Wanna know what makes me upset about this post..

1.  and this is a major thing    NOTHING HAPPEND    stop fucking reporting , im gonna start report when someone walks into my back cuz that is a potential murder

2. u metagamed and called him a dickhead. U probably deserve to get shoot down. 
You know, all I've actually seen from you is supporting the idea of RDM'ing. If you don't like roleplaying, go somewhere else. This isn't roleplaying, this is trying to kill people for absolute no reason, it's an RDM attempt. I reported it because people should know not to trust these people and if you don't want to see my posts on me reporting people, don't click on the thread. It's pretty simple.

So, i would like to hear from Carcas / Ben Dover about this situation because for me, this seems pretty intentional and i don't see any role playing reason to do this.

Also don't go around calling player dicks, doesn't help one bit.
I apologise, just sick of these people.

Nothing happend , maybe they decided to make it explode after you taken off and just used the first rounds to scare you off.
But u used the "console"(next to 1) thingy and started to metagame.

We didn't "fail" at trolling. 

Our intentions was only to scare and nothing else, cause we knew you guys was gonna fly off anyways.

And nothing happened, therefor nothing to report.

To me it just shows me that you are a little bitch that report players even though nothing happened. Will be remembered in the future.

And you report us for this but break the metagaming rule in return. What is more serious?

Nothing happend , maybe they decided to make it explode after you taken off and just used the first rounds to scare you off.

I'm not sure what you're not understanding about the idea of report threads being between those reporting, the reported and Admin - but you aren't any of those, so if you have anything else to say you can find me in teamspeak.

We didn't "fail" at trolling. 

Our intentions was only to scare and nothing else, cause we knew you guys was gonna fly off anyways.

And nothing happened, therefor nothing to report.

To me it just shows me that you are a little bitch that report players even though nothing happened. Will be remembered in the future.

And you report us for this but break the metagaming rule in return. What is more serious?
Right, so you were shooting me on the absolute surety that the petrol station had not already been shot or damaged and it would not have blown up from any of the other shots? You were absolutely sure that I was active at the time and I would have flown away or was not tabbed out?

I don't know about you, but I believe the use of metagaming is absolutely fine when you're reporting someone who's potentially just attempted to break the rules themselves. Not only that, however since there was piss all roleplay initiated at the beginning of the encounter, there's piss all roleplay to break.

That's a pretty pitiful excuse if you ask me, but sure go ahead - "remember" me, I'll look forward to whatever pixelated vengeance you have in store for me..

At the end of the day, this forum, and all the topics in it are reports of people breaking rules of some sort.

Admin's cant watch EVERY SINGLE PERSON, EVERY SECOND, EVERY DAY. they do really well, but rely on good evidential videos to show rule breaking.

now to the rules:

Rule 3: The General Rules

3A) Do not troll, running around the cops in circles, jumping off buildings, bombarding the police messaging system over and over is considered trolling.

And this seems to be what the report is about. Trolling.

If you have nothing constructive, supportive, or relevant to say, please don't post it, it winds people up, then you may fall under the same rule (3A). <--- This is aimed at everyone, not Jelly.

Thanks

Neo

I wasnt shooting, but yes we were 100% sure that the chopper was away when we blew it up.

What you are saying doesnt make sense. Because we "attempted" to break a rule it gives you the right to break another rule because there were no RP involved?

I wasnt shooting, but yes we were 100% sure that the chopper was away when we blew it up.

What you are saying doesnt make sense. Because we "attempted" to break a rule it gives you the right to break another rule because there were no RP involved?
Without actually metagaming and seeing your name, I would have absolutely no chance of reporting you. It's as simple as that. The issue is, you cannot be certain that the station was going to blow up. Someone might have been shooting at it prior to you, it may have been a weak spot or the actual caliber of the round you were using could have blown it up in less shots - resulting in the death of me. 

You were either being unbelievably stupid or trying to troll. 

To me it just seem like they blew it up to scare you away. You where at a VERY safe distance, no chance of you getting killed. I do not reject reports in general, and if you had been closer to the gas station then yes, it would be an RDM attempt, but to me this is no RDM attempt.

And why is it trolling to blow up a gas station? It could be considered an act of terrorism.

Just my two pennies.

Neither stupid or trying to troll. The troll here is you that are reporting us for nothing.

If something would have happened I would have compensated you and taken my punishment. But it didnt, so just go and hug a tree and get over it.

To admins: I have several reports that I actually took the time to make a video of and report on the forum. When I see you responsing to this ridicolous report rather than dealing with those I wonder if we are on the same page when it comes to getting rule-breakers.

To admins: I have several reports that I actually took the time to make a video of and report on the forum. When I see you responsing to this ridicolous report rather than dealing with those I wonder if we are on the same page when it comes to getting rule-breakers.
It's not up to you to decide in which order we deal with reports. There are older requests yes, but if someone comes to me and says "watch out this topic because people are talking around instead of following the reporting rules" of course i will reply.

Today we decided to clean the player reports so don't find it weird alot of people get banned today.

Locked for now.

Moving to rejected, Metagaming was used which i believe was to see who was shooting it

In terms of scaring them off if the petrol station exploded the chopper this would be a different thread all together... go careful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back