What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Cardosos Mansion Start bid 35mil

15 mill price drop oversight! The housing market does not look good

Last edited by a moderator:
How dare people complain about this price? May I remind that this is the most historic building in Kavala (well not really, but it's Cardoso's old shack where we have done a lot of naughty things). 

When I sold this property, I sold it for 13 (while bids went to 19 before i stated i would sell it for the last bid within the deadline) and I could have let it continue. And if I dont remember falsely, Cutter had an offer for over 30 millions for it which he refused considering he had stuffed the place with Marmite. Also Dan sold it for 30 millions later aswell.[SIZE=1.4rem] [/SIZE]

Ps. Cardoso will take royalties for the usage of his name.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would pay £10mil for it. 

You have been ripped of paying £30mil for it. 

How dare people complain about this price? May I remind that this is the most historic building in Kavala (well not really, but it's Cardoso's old shack where we have done a lot of naughty things). 

When I sold this property, I sold it for 13 (while bids went to 19 before i stated i would sell it for the last bid within the deadline) and I could have let it continue. And if I dont remember falsely, Cutter had an offer for over 30 millions for it which he refused considering he had stuffed the place with Marmite. Also Dan sold it for 30 millions later aswell.[SIZE=1.4rem] [/SIZE]

Ps. Cardoso will take royalties for the usage of his name.
The only royalties required is a blunt on the visit's bedroom when i drop by 😄

The Wonderful Cardosos Mansion has craved a new owner by the name of Reegan

Sold for 35 million on the 7th of july 2018. 

May the house be with you 

Hahahahahah @Reagan Curly Wurly 

images

Back