What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Cargo van - quadbike counter measures

Filihut

CEO of UGANDAN AIRLINES
So as you may know, it is possible to load two quadbikes into the new cargo van. If someone is chasing you, are you allowed to drop the quadbikes to block the road or would that be classed as vdm ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know but they come in handy when i broke people out of Kavala PD and have 1 Police Car chasing a Van, Drop the guads with the 2 guys on. Boom 1 cop car can't follow three vehicles now can it?

(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban.

The quad bikes would probably end up ramming the person behind and kill them, but depends on the situation

(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban.

The quad bikes would probably end up ramming the person behind and kill them, but depends on the situation
It's a good argument, but at the end of the day you are using the vehicles as a weapon, so if they hit the car behind and kill the people then it would be vdm in my opinion. 

If you use it like this without sense, then it would probably count as VDM. If you leave a fair distance, which would probably render the tactic pointless, it's fine IMO.

It's a good argument, but at the end of the day you are using the vehicles as a weapon, so if they hit the car behind and kill the people then it would be vdm in my opinion. 
That's What I'm saying, the quad bikes would ram behind and kill them which is VDM

Well to Sum up all of these comments in to one,

If you were to deploy them and give the pursuers minimal time for them to react, therefore they crash into them and die, Yes it is VDM.

If you were to deploy them and give the pursuers a reasonably large distance for them to spot them and have enough time swerve around them then, No it isn't However it will entirely depend on who is driving the the following vehicle and their reaction times. You need to also take into account the time delay in hitting 'unload All' and Arma actually doing so!

So to be on the safe side if you were to do it, be a rather large distance away, like really quite far.

Or to be on the Really really safe side just don't do it at all.

Back