What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Carl Robberts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demuth

Carl Robberts should be resigned from the police.

He cant handle it.

I spawned in Kavala with full rebel gear (by a mistake).

I got a donator gun that cant fit in my backpack. (And my binoculars, was gone after the planned server restart)

I was going to the ATM, to get a repair kit and leave the city as fast as i could.

A person (in-game name: Tobias) was running around me, and I kept getting and error every time, he entered my backpack and I ran out of range.

So I knocked him out and told him to go away, but he kept doing it, over and over again.

So I ended up killing him (in anger) even that I know it was wrong, but what should I do, let him take my pistol and let him RDM me ?

Then he came back again, running around me and entered my backpack, and i got the error message again and again.

So I did the same again, knocked him out and told him to get away from me or I was going to kill him.

He did it again, this time I gave him a warning shot in the leg, but he kept doing it, so i killed him again.

Now I finally arrived at the ATM, when Carl Robberts was tazed me, I let him take me to his car so we could talk, but now the same person that was going in my backpack was running around the police car (trying to steal it).

Vertigo was told to knock him out, but didn't.

Finally we got in the car and drove to the police HQ, and I started to explain that my gun couldn't fit in my backpack.

Then I was told to get a bigger backpack, because I knew the rules.
Then I told him i spawned in kavala by a mistake, and told him I've killed a person who was trolling me.

Then he sent me straight to jail, when I still was talking to him.
I didn't even get a fine for manslaughter, like other cops do.

So I lost everything.

Ammunition worth about 60k£

Donator weapon (plus scope, laser, medkit etc.) about 90k£.

Now when I was released I took it easy, because now i didn't have a weapon on me.

So I drove to the general store, to some toolkits so I could leave Kavala and earn some cash.

Then Carl Robberts pulled me over for speeding, when I was driving 60 KM/H, which other cops has told me was the speed limit in a city.

I told him I was not speeding, and then he changed the action from speeding to driving recklessly.

I was driving around a corner in the city, when he claims that I almost hit him, even that I was about 30-50 meters away from him.

So now I've got a fine (5000£), that i payed even that I was unhappy.

So I was released then my buddy Vertigo was restrained and was taken to the police HQ, he didn't do anything that I'm aware of, so I followed the cop (again Carl Robberts) to the HQ to pick Vertigo up.

Then I was told to leave the police area, even that I parked far away.

Now Vertigo was mad, and said that he wanted to see a higher ranked cop, then he was sent to jail.

(I don't know the reason, he can explain that himself if he wants to)

Now I was driving behind a cop car (Carl Robberts).

When he suddenly desync and brake hard, I've hit his car.

I got out of my car, and then somebody shot after me, then I ran away as fast as I could, because I didn't wanted to die.

So now I didn't wanted to play anymore because he was after me all the time, shooting and shit.

I got away from him, and hid, now I was pretty pissed, so I left the server (rage quit in anger), I know that not allowed (when cops are chasing you) and I'm sorry, but I don't see a reason why he would open fire, when I got out of my car, to explain.

I didn't find it fair in anyway, but I've could be wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Binoculars are your friend.

Also, why put a pistol in a backpack when it fits in the vest/clothing.

I can assure you that this happened too since I was in group chat with them and heard everything that was said to the cops and that idiot should not be resigned he should be banned for being such a fucking idiot and abusing the shit out of his cop rank!

Binoculars are your friend.

Also, why put a pistol in a backpack when it fits in the vest/clothing.
I lost them after the restart, that was one of the thing I was going to buy.

I've got 2, one (backup), and one I once stoled (with silencer)

"Now I was driving behind a cop car (Carl Robberts).

I got out of my car, and then somebody shot after me, then I ran away as fast as I could, because I didn't wanted to die"

First thing first there was no desync that was your response to me jailing your friend for murder :)

"Then Carl Robberts pulled me over for speeding, when I was driving 60 KM/H, which other cops has told me was the speed limit in a city.

I told him I was not speeding, and then he changed the action from speeding to driving recklessly."

Second point you was driving in a reckless way and i told you from the beginning and even i have another officer that witnessed it.

"Finally we got in the car and drove to the police HQ, and I started to explain that my gun couldn't fit in my backpack.

Then I was told to get a bigger backpack, because I knew the rules."

Third point I never once told you to buy a bigger backpack my words were you shouldnt be in kavala with a gun and you are a man who is "familiar" with the rules. after checking the wanted list and you was wanted for two murders you was told this.

Bitch ass move naming and shaming. There's a REPORT A PLAYER and REPORT A POLICE section for a reason.

Plus reading that, he hasn't done anything wrong. You had a weapon out, raised in a populated city, what did you expect him to do? Roll up a table and chairs and ask you to discuss it over tea?

Let the bitching continue.

i tryed to explain my self to that carl shit but he can't handle it yea i know there is so much shit in kavala 

and the same dude Tobias ran around and toke my TRG20 from my backpack and i had my katiba on me and i shot him self defence

and carl pulled Demuth over and i got restrained for no reason and he put me on the side of the road then i told him if some one is running me over he will have to compsate my gear for 150k and he said nope that really pissed me of that hes playing like shit he don't even roleplaying. there are some really nice and good cops around and Carl Robbert is really an enemy now i told him that i have rebel licens and some day i will shoot him he just sayed then you will be banned WTF a jerk resign him and make the cops 90% better 

i tryed to explain my self to that carl shit but he can't handle it yea i know there is so much shit in kavala 

and the same dude Tobias ran around and toke my TRG20 from my backpack and i had my katiba on me and i shot him self defence

and carl pulled Demuth over and i got restrained for no reason and he put me on the side of the road then i told him if some one is running me over he will have to compsate my gear for 150k and he said nope that really pissed me of that hes playing like shit he don't even roleplaying. there are some really nice and good cops around and Carl Robbert is really an enemy now i told him that i have rebel licens and some day i will shoot him he just sayed then you will be banned WTF a jerk resign him and make the cops 90% better 
Spawning in kavala with 2 guns and an insecure backpack is asking for trouble. Same for the guy with the 2 pistols.

As stated by Jay, this is not the place for naming and shaming players you have a problem with, that's what the REPORT sections are for. Posting complaints here will achieve nothing but dividing the community based on personal issues you guys seem to have with someone.

"Now I was driving behind a cop car (Carl Robberts).

I got out of my car, and then somebody shot after me, then I ran away as fast as I could, because I didn't wanted to die"

First thing first there was no desync that was your response to me jailing your friend for murder :)

"Then Carl Robberts pulled me over for speeding, when I was driving 60 KM/H, which other cops has told me was the speed limit in a city.

I told him I was not speeding, and then he changed the action from speeding to driving recklessly."

Second point you was driving in a reckless way and i told you from the beginning and even i have another officer that witnessed it.

"Finally we got in the car and drove to the police HQ, and I started to explain that my gun couldn't fit in my backpack.

Then I was told to get a bigger backpack, because I knew the rules."

Third point I never once told you to buy a bigger backpack my words were you shouldnt be in kavala with a gun and you are a man who is "familiar" with the rules. after checking the wanted list and you was wanted for two murders you was told this.
First of all, I was told to get a bigger backpack.

Yes, I'm familiar with most of the rules.

I told you why I've killed him, and that I was in Kavala by a mistake press when choosing spawn point.

My weapon was only drawn because my binoculars was gone after the server restarted.

You told me i didnt give you a chance to explain yourself then followed it up with threats when in reality you was sat in a car with DI Rich who was willing to listen to you moan while i issued your friend a fair ticket.

"First of all, I was told to get a bigger backpack." You was never told to get a bigger backpack

Bitch ass move naming and shaming. There's a REPORT A PLAYER and REPORT A POLICE section for a reason.

Plus reading that, he hasn't done anything wrong. You had a weapon out, raised in a populated city, what did you expect him to do? Roll up a table and chairs and ask you to discuss it over tea?

Let the bitching continue.

Spawning in kavala with 2 guns and an insecure backpack is asking for trouble. Same for the guy with the 2 pistols.

As stated by Jay, this is not the place for naming and shaming players you have a problem with, that's what the REPORT sections are for. Posting complaints here will achieve nothing but dividing the community based on personal issues you guys seem to have with someone.
To both of you, I've already reported him.

But since there was multiple people in this I wanted to talk this out.

And like I wrote in the first post.

I felt like I was being treated unfair, so I want other people to tell me if it is him or me, who is being wrong.

If I'm the one who is wrong I will take it to me, and next time quit the server and relog, but hey that nice roleplaying to "teleport" around in cities... or not. :angry:  

To both of you, I've already reported him.
Hardly a reason for this, quite frankly, immature attack on someone.

If he's reported, wait for justice to be served.

Treated unfairly are you completely broken? You murdered someone! there is no way that it was going to be a "dont worry buddy im sure next time you wont murder 2 people :)" No of course not you wouldnt want a murder loose because a cop likes you or your trusted with cops hell no think about this RP as if it was real life, you was caught after murdering 2 people with your gun still out. after checking files to make sure your the man who did it i then took the time to explain to you in the drive back what you had did and how it was unacceptable with no reply other than he was in my backpack. 

"First of all, I was told to get a bigger backpack." You was never told to get a bigger backpack
We can keep bitching about this, but in the car on the way to the HQ you told me to get a bigger backpack, when I told you my weapon didn't fit in the backpack..

And yes you told me I was wanted for two murders and I told you why and expected a fine.

And yes, you told me not to be in Kavala with a weapon, and I told you that I spawned there by a mistake, and I planned leaving as soon as I could.

yea i agree if you reported him there is no reason for this post to exist, if people want to complain about anyone that is there business and they should send a admin a message with a complaint, not gang up on said person here.

I don't see this like an "attack"

I try to let him explain, and maybe I can learn something from this.

who needs cops jsut tip me off and ill hunt down anyone at any time (turning into a local hitman pm me for details)))!!!!

You may accuse me all you like but its just not true but here have a little screen shot of the jolly chap vertigo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back