What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Cars to have a window open and close feature

Gary Atkin

So i have also noticed that when u stick your fingers up at the police or even a civ the window then remains open say for example police do a traffic stop and the cop is abit of an arse so you stick ya finger up at him and drive off problem now is that when they chase you and you are stopped the police are able to taze you through the open window meaning that you would be caught! they only way to fix this is to repair your car. i would like to see an option to where u can open and close the windows please if poss

Thanks

So i have also noticed that when u stick your fingers up at the police or even a civ the window then remains open say for example police do a traffic stop and the cop is abit of an arse so you stick ya finger up at him and drive off problem now is that when they chase you and you are stopped the police are able to taze you through the open window meaning that you would be caught! they only way to fix this is to repair your car. i would like to see an option to where u can open and close the windows please if poss

Thanks
I know the Bentley supersport has a function where you can open and close the windows but it would be cool to have more cars that could do that!

Back