What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Case builder simulator

looks pretty decent - if the manage to put in alot of base parts {different motherboards and cpu's and stuff } and manage to make them to size it will prove very handy

would be pretty nice for things like clearance issues with tall CPU coolers, or building mATX/ITX builds!

Or how about build designs for others? Design remotely and send them a preview before ordering parts that they decide don't look nice in their shiny new system xD

Or how about build designs for others? Design remotely and send them a preview before ordering parts that they decide don't look nice in their shiny new system xD
Thats where it falls down for me, 

Client : mmm no i dont Like the look of that piece

Me : I dont give a fuck, its cheaper and performs better you're an idiot if you get the other one, I won't fit it as it would do you a diservice.

Client : yes but I prefer the colour

Me : Bye 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats where it falls down for me, 

Client : mmm no i dont Like the look of that piece

Me : I dont give a fuck, its cheaper and performs better you're an idiot if you get the other one.

Client : yes but I prefer it 

Me : Bye 
I often sit down and decide specs and then come back with a few options which all work well. If there is something specific that they don't like then I try to replace it. If they pick something worse, I explain the issues that come with it but again... it's their system, if they decide they want that I'll still happily put it together for them.

If it's for a good friend then yeah, I'll just decide for them cause fuck him, he doesn't know anything xD

Back