What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Cat Ears For Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with this fragile masculinity with the downvotes if the model is in game what's wrong with allowing it for both genders. Sorry it's not a tech fleece suggestion +1

Last edited by a moderator:
such weird downvoting, just because they would be in the selection its not that you'll have to wear them, besides in sure once someone like @FatherAugustusrocks a pair for a day everyone will want them

Can't really understand the downvotes. In my opinion you should be forced to writte down a reply if you are downvoting.

For me it's a +1, if you wanna wear them, do it, if not; doesn't hurt noone...

If you can find a mod for it. I could only find helmets with a quick google search. 

If you can find a mod for it. I could only find helmets with a quick google search. 
Women have it at the moment, I think it would be as easy as adding it for the men's category as well, although I'm not an expert on this

I recon it would be easy to add it to the catagory, tho only thing that could be weird with it would be placement as the head shape would be off on the male, so you could end up where the ears don't pop out if the head as much

I think the reason for downvotes is people don't want to add to the dev list unnecessarily. Theres a lot of things on that list at the moment and people don't want to add things, however small, that won't have a massive impact on the playability or interaction of players

I think the reason for downvotes is people don't want to add to the dev list unnecessarily. Theres a lot of things on that list at the moment and people don't want to add things, however small, that won't have a massive impact on the playability or interaction of players
Gotta say i disagree, people dont downvote people asking for other new clothes to be added in the same way. 

Clothing downvotes are mainly for if they would wear it or not when really it should be would it be good for the community. would I wear car eats. never. do I see any harm upvoting for others? not at all 

Gotta say i disagree, people dont downvote people asking for other new clothes to be added in the same way. 
I was trying to rationalise why people might be downvoting, doesnt' reflect my own opinion

WE NEED MORE FEMBOYS IN RPUK! ❤️

+1

btw if anyone has the files for the cat ears il see if I'm able to swap it over for guys and submit it via crayon club :3

Implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back