What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Caught with a Hemmit full of LSD?.....No Problem!

You came up with a great story and i decided to let you go. I could have been a douchebag and kept on going about getting a warrant and scrapped your truck. Instead of posting a video where you make fun of us you should be glad you still have your truck :)  

- Morris 

The video isn't intended to to make fun of you, I am very grateful you guys let me go. When I said that I was teaching you guys how to roleplay, that was a dig at the gangs out there who would just start shooting etc, it wasn't meant to be a dig at you guys.

Oh and sorry for my daughter laughing all over the end of the video :p

No worries, just got a little upset as no matter what we do now days there will allways be uncessecary complaints, but it was a fun roleplay session to be honest, not that im too good but your story was great :p

All good then! It was kind of funny though when you guys first arrested me, you kind of paused a little when I first started RP'ing like you weren't expecting it. It was fun though, and fair play to you for playing along :)

That is some amazing rp from you and the cops!

Edit / Randomly posted this twice.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was some nice role play nice to see some guys rather try roleplay there way out instead of shooting there way out of it

x2 post sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Back