What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Caught with the wrong guys

Raziel

Banned for Advertising
Hello,

Tonight I met up with a group of rebels (this is my 2nd night btw) and one in particular called BLAD. 

We planned on robbing the bank and I personally was looking forward to a bit of roleplay with the police and a prospective police chase is something I've been looking forward to after a few days of being a civ and helping them stop a criminal mid chase with my truck. I even texted the police saying a bank robbery was inbound to spice up the bank robbery itself.

However- before that we planned on going to the kavala hospital heal group members before said raid on the bank.

What i saw next I didn't envisage.

Instead of dropping us off at the (on the city border) hospital other players had other plans. Instead the pilot hovered about the car shop, half of the players rapelled out to go to the hospital while the other half  rapelled out and started shooting Police Officers and Civs alike.

I however ejected from the heli in a attempt to kill myself and once i respawned I attempted to find the police officers at the car shop to explain my actions. However I was banned just before I got there to explain myself.

What annoys me is that certain players had a motive and a few of us newbies were used as a expendable force who only wanted to rob the bank.

I hope the chat logs are readable as it will show my displeasure at the actions that took place 1 minute before the shooting took place.

I'd also like to vouch for the unfair bannings of Mobius119 as he was also if banned inocent of partaking in this unlawful actions. 

edit: Mobius119 also made it clear to the pilot that no helicopters were allowed over cities especially kavala but this was ignored by the Pilot. 

edit: I'm willing to speak to anyone over Teamspeak to assert my case in person as I think while the ban in itself was enforced correctly, I just think I've been caught out with the wrong group of people.  Thanks for your time.

edit3: Below is my name and id number

profile.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i was sitting and looking a lot on the sidechat, a guy i think was called BLADE (he got banned aswell) he was saying in sidechat that everyone who wanted rebel gear/outfit should go to a rebel outpost. - Later on they started talking about making a ifrit convoy through kavala, and they wanted to make the biggest ifrit convoy through Kavala.

but then I was sitting and watching my friend walking into city to deposit money in the bank, and he then got stopped for having a weapon on his back, he is restartiend at the car shop, and talking to Major_CJ and killerrabit i think, when suddenly an Orca comes blasting in, starts hovering above the car shops, i see ropes getting deployed and 7 +/- guys rappels down. 

this is my point of view, and all i wanted to point out, is that maybe there is some truth to this

While I only saw blade/Blad offer to buy people weapons and not the convoy talk (either i didn't log on to see this or just ignored it) that wasn't my incentive. I've spent the last couple of days picking peaches, mining copper and salt to afford a rebel license and this morning I finally had enough money. I was more interested in the bank robbery rather than free weapons.

What I don't understand is why Blad/Blade decided on this course of action and even if it was for the 'Lols' it would have been easier and more rewarding to rob the bank as the police would have to respond. This also wouldn't end in a ban for anyone either.

So I'm at a loss as to why they decided upon the actions they took. If they were regulars they would've known they would be banned ASAP.

But all in all I'm just angry with myself for being stupid to gang up with the wrong people who I'd never met before tonight.

Sorry to be a nuisance, if anyone could confirm - but I take it there is a 48-72 hour turn around on average for cases to be viewed? 

You look like a good guy to me, your story does sound pretty plausable so I hope you will get a seceond chance.

It can take a while for these to put checked, the admin team is only 2 blokes and they need to be fed, watered and pruned before they grace these requests with more questions. So for now sit tight and don't push it :)

the - post was new information i received, but i decided to remove it, but alas I couldn't delete the post unfortunately 

Right. Second chance coming, but I need details (via PM) of your BattlEye GUID and the exact wording of the kick-ban message you're seeing. Note, I do NOT mean your Arma3 player-id (beginning with 7). If you give me that, I'll ignore your PM.

Ah, yes (coughs)... that would be courtesy of our gamehosting company who deleted the wrong server (and consequently the live banlist with the most-recently added bans on it), before we could take that day's backups. Consider it an act of Dog. :)

Back