What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Cayo Perico Island Plane Parking

Samuel Shire

Investor
Investor
So now that it's been a while since the island was able to have planes fly over and that the LS air dealership has started to open again would it be possible that we would be able to park planes on the island now? I don't see this having any negatives beeing added

It could be placed on the side of the large hanger at the end of the runway

A few bonuses I can see is that people would be more willing to spend some money buying planes if they diden't have to risk just leaving them on the island runway when collecting bananas or the other stuff over there

We have the boat parking so it seems logical to have aircraft storage over there, maybe even the police can store a Heli over there for when they do training exercises.

Pro

Makes life easier QOL

If you need to logout you won't be stranded when your plane despawns

Con

Some unfortunate Dev has to spend the time setting it up

-1 (if that's OK)

I like the fact there is no plane parking, it encourages people to take the covert option (boat, smaller plane that can be landed off-runway), I feel like this fits better with what I understand the theme of the island to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
think its a good idea, would make it an option for people to fly over and use it more, without the worry of thier plane despawning and being a real ball ache xD

Back