What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

CCTV Inside/Outside Police Stations

Custard Cream

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS
As CCTV is in place at hospitals and over places around LS, I think it would make sense for it to be inside all police stations aswell as their immediate outside perimeter. Just as it is with other places to deter crime outside main buildings that make no sense having being attacked from a roleplay perspective. Such in the sense Police or G6 get the dispatch like at the hospitals that a weapon was spotted in the area and a screengrab put in the City-CCTV channel in discord.

But group 6 is not in charge of the security of a police station and in RP it's group 6 dispatch.

But group 6 is not in charge of the security of a police station and in RP it's group 6 dispatch.
Gruppe6 have keys to most stations (for the most part) example MRPS. I also do not belive G6 are incharge of security of a tattoo shop on mara turf or clothes shop on ballas

Gruppe6 have keys to most stations (for the most part) example MRPS. I also do not belive G6 are incharge of security of a tattoo shop on mara turf or clothes shop on ballas
We get the dispatches to all those shops like tattoo and clothing and they are seen as government contracts so we can attend them just gotta decide if it's smart to attend them on location 😂 but weirdly like the police stations we don't get alerts for weapons seen at our HQ or prison, but I'm sure it's a shared system so G6 and police would Both be getting spammed with the extra dispatches, it's not a bad idea but some idiots do like to try and bate you with it like group poseing with weapons at pillbox

Iv always wondered why we dont already have something like that in place. +1

Was the whole point of the CCTV system not to protect players in vulnerable positions and stop people being idiots?

Hospitals it was put in because people need it to be somewhat safe to get medical help, clothing stores and tattoo shops because people often spend prolonged periods in the menus and makes it easy/abusive to rob someone there. In my opinion, Police stations don’t fall under the same criteria really, does it? It doesn’t seem needed, it doesn’t have the same effect as to protect *mostly new* players getting into hospitals, or robbed at clothing stores etc…

Same with the prison, having weapons and stuff inside prisons and smuggling items etc… is a big part of the fun there, and doesn’t really ruin anyone’s experience (like robbing new players in a clothing store), so why is it needed?

Was the whole point of the CCTV system not to protect players in vulnerable positions and stop people being idiots?

Hospitals it was put in because people need it to be somewhat safe to get medical help, clothing stores and tattoo shops because people often spend prolonged periods in the menus and makes it easy/abusive to rob someone there. In my opinion, Police stations don’t fall under the same criteria really, does it? It doesn’t seem needed, it doesn’t have the same effect as to protect *mostly new* players getting into hospitals, or robbed at clothing stores etc…

Same with the prison, having weapons and stuff inside prisons and smuggling items etc… is a big part of the fun there, and doesn’t really ruin anyone’s experience (like robbing new players in a clothing store), so why is it needed?
If I may, this is now my response to this thread. Except I am certain these are the reasons.

Police stations are defended by the police alone, if there is a break-in alert, go look, but you do not need an auto camera to overwatch.

These CCTV zones are basically Greenzones where you cannot get away with crime.

If I may, this is now my response to this thread. Except I am certain these are the reasons.

Police stations are defended by the police alone, if there is a break-in alert, go look, but you do not need an auto camera to overwatch.

These CCTV zones are basically Greenzones where you cannot get away with crime.
Is green zone the correct term? Because a green zone would be a place nobody can do any crime, that's surely like saying you can't rob me I'm in a clothing shop 😂

Is green zone the correct term? Because a green zone would be a place nobody can do any crime, that's surely like saying you can't rob me I'm in a clothing shop 😂
That's why I used the word basically. They aren't green zones you can do crime but its gonna be on camera

+1

You guys already have CCTV, it makes sense. Unless the counter is, having someone using the cctv systems more often and keeping a better eye on them :)

Back