What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Cedar Tree broke/ change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CC

Steam ID: 76561198220229227

Character ID: 26722

When did this happen: 05/11/23

Summary: Cedar Tree broke/ change?

Full Description:
So i haven't cut wood for say a month or 2 now and this was the first time since the 0.5 update. I believe them to be ever so slightly broken as they are very difficult to interact with now. Before, you used to be able to look at pretty much any part of the tree to cut it down but now you have to look at a VERY precise part of the tree to interact with it. Along with that, some trees (as you can see in my clip, the second tree) you can't actually cut down.

Technically speaking its just a quality of life thing (except the trees that can't be harvested) because you can still get the wood from them, however i believe they are bugged in total due to past experience with them.

Images / Video's
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/18Rdk3Ov684lwH/d1337quXoBxC?invite=cr-MSxiQnAsMTY2MTI4NjEs

Just a quick update on this, i believe it's possibly only myself experiencing this problem as others have been fine collecting wood. If this is just me then i don't know whats happened and/ or if there is anyway to fix this but i am still 'broken'? I have managed in the meantime to speed up gathering wood by going into first person and noticing that i have to look at the floor at a specific point in order to make it bearable. The problem with some trees being unharvested is still a problem. 

Thanks! 🙂

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back