What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Cerys Coleman/Lid/Botty

Cerys/Quinn

It's with a bittersweet feeling that I'm writing this post today. After much consideration, I've decided to bid farewell to my beloved character, Cerys Botty. 

Cerys has been an integral part of my time on RPUK, and I can't help but feel a tinge of nostalgia thinking about all the adventures we've shared together. From the highs of marriage to the lows of divorce, from the joys of adoption to the excitement of joining The Firm, Cerys has truly lived a life full of twists and turns. 

I want to take a moment to express my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you who has crossed paths with Cerys, whether it was through missions, roleplays, or simply hanging out in the virtual world of GTA. 

As I prepare to bid farewell to my character and this wonderful gaming community, there are a couple of people I simply can't leave without giving a heartfelt shoutout to:

I want to take a moment to give a heartfelt shoutout to, @Ryan Botty. Ryan, you've been more than just a fellow gamer; you've been a cornerstone of my roleplay journey. Together, we've ventured through countless adventures, shared laughter, and created unforgettable memories. But now, as our characters' stories come to a close, it's time for us to embark on a new chapter of our own – our real-life journey together. 

My closest friends made through this game, @Delilah and @Jessie Bennett. Jessie, where do I even begin? You've been the mastermind behind some of the most memorable role-playing adventures I've ever had. Every moment spent with you has been an absolute blast. I'll cherish those late-night laughs until the end of time! And Delilah, oh how you've filled my gaming experience with joy and laughter! Our impromptu dance parties at the Vanilla Unicorn, fueled by Doja Cat's "Streets," will forever be etched in my memory. Who knew complaining about boys could be so much fun? 😄 

@Summer you brought so much warmth and joy into my gaming experience with the best sibling roleplay ever! From the moment our characters became sisters, our bond grew stronger with each shared adventure. But beyond our virtual kinship, you've become a cherished friend, and for that, I'm truly grateful. Your creativity knows no bounds, and your sense of style always adds that extra flair to our roleplay. 

I absolutely must acknowledge – my OG's. @adam_lid, you were the one who convinced me to join this server in the first place, and I can't thank you enough for that. Without your encouragement, I would have never played the server. Tommy and James, you two were like the little brothers. Our adventures together were filled with laughter, mischief, and a whole lot of fun. @Rosaly McMan my soul sister, thank you for always being there to lift my spirits and make me laugh. Your infectious energy and unwavering friendship have meant the world to me, and I'll treasure our memories forever. Lee, even though you may not be active on the server anymore, your presence and the memories we shared together still hold a significant place in my heart. From the moment you became a part of our virtual family, you brought so much joy, laughter, and love into our lives. And Yankee, oh how you've brought endless joy and laughter into my gaming experience! From our hilarious encounters in prison to our countless trips to Mount Chiliad and the hospital, every moment spent with you was pure comedic gold. You had me in stitches every single time! 

To each and every one of you, thank you for being a part of my gaming journey and for making it truly unforgettable.

- Cerys

Screenshot_156.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a good start to the morning tearing up over some little forums post about an online game :’), thank you so much for being the person that you’re today, you were the light that I needed when I was struggling, you really was a staple in Delilah’s story and definitely helped her get to where she is today and helped create her as a character, even the nights of doing nothing going around and talking to people, to then somehow finding ourselves on top of mount chilliad on a bike or in a car trying to get back down to the bottom alive. 

You really did make this server enjoyable for me with the silly little things we did and the conversation we would have, even just blasting doja cat down at the beach, you always showed me the refreshing side of Roleplay no matter what, Cerys being Delilahs sister was the best thing that I could of asked. You grew to being one of my closest friends, the person I could call on whenever I needed, you really have being with my through thick and thin. 

I hope you well with your journey that you and Ryan have embarked on, and wherever you go and whatever you do I hope you have fun whilst doing it, and never change who you’re. 

I love you lots❤️

Not a good start to the morning tearing up over some little forums post about an online game :’), thank you so much for being the person that you’re today, you were the light that I needed when I was struggling, you really was a staple in Delilah’s story and definitely helped her get to where she is today and helped create her as a character, even the nights of doing nothing going around and talking to people, to then somehow finding ourselves on top of mount chilliad on a bike or in a car trying to get back down to the bottom alive. 

You really did make this server enjoyable for me with the silly little things we did and the conversation we would have, even just blasting doja cat down at the beach, you always showed me the refreshing side of Roleplay no matter what, Cerys being Delilahs sister was the best thing that I could of asked. You grew to being one of my closest friends, the person I could call on whenever I needed, you really have being with my through thick and thin. 

I hope you well with your journey that you and Ryan have embarked on, and wherever you go and whatever you do I hope you have fun whilst doing it, and never change who you’re. 

I love you lots❤️
i love you!! 🥹🥹

Dearest sister ❤️💋

Fuck you for ending it all here... 

No really 😅❤️

I have enjoyed every bit of rp we have had together, from the casual wine drinking on the balcony, sobbing over failed marriages, to the half naked, butterfly wearing men who served us and @Delilahchampagne while we scored every guy in the city 🤣

I loved being your sister from start to finish, and I count myself lucky to have experienced the type of rp you provided. Always a joy, always a laugh, and always perverted as they come ❤️

Thank you so much for all the comedies and memories, and I hope I from time to time run into other characters of yours if you ever need a little break from the irl. 

Good luck on your new endeavors, keep Ryan in check and enjoy your life together ❤️ Love you ! 

Dearest sister ❤️💋

Fuck you for ending it all here... 

No really 😅❤️

I have enjoyed every bit of rp we have had together, from the casual wine drinking on the balcony, sobbing over failed marriages, to the half naked, butterfly wearing men who served us and @Delilahchampagne while we scored every guy in the city 🤣

I loved being your sister from start to finish, and I count myself lucky to have experienced the type of rp you provided. Always a joy, always a laugh, and always perverted as they come ❤️

Thank you so much for all the comedies and memories, and I hope I from time to time run into other characters of yours if you ever need a little break from the irl. 

Good luck on your new endeavors, keep Ryan in check and enjoy your life together ❤️ Love you ! 
i love you!! unforgettable sister ❤️

Back