What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Change the rate of police firearms becoming broken when dropped to the same rate that criminals lose their firearms to NPC nurses

ErnieW

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Brief Summary:
Match the chance of police weapons breaking to the same chance/rate that criminal lose their guns in the hospital to NPC nurses.

Detailed Suggestion:
People are losing guns in the hospital more than any other way in the server currently and it's crap. It's not enjoyable, fun or engaging in any way and only serves to annoy and frustrate people. However, it makes logical sense that if the civilian players on the server can lose their items easily to RNG then why shouldn't the police be at the same level of risk, it's only fair. Currently the rate at which a police weapon breaks is extremely high, so much so that I've never heard a police weapon not be broken when dropped. It feels like the chances of losing a gun in the hospital is extremely high [reference]. It doesn't seem fair and reasonable with how the chances are currently. I held off on making a suggestion because I wanted to give it some time and a fair chance to see if it could be good for the overall meta.

I think a lot of people wouldn't be against this change being completely removed. This is an alternative I have come up with as I have heard that it might not be removed. It'd be good to hear from others to see what the thoughts are on both sides.

The Pros: 
More balanced for criminals
Fairer
Police might be more careful

The Cons:
Police might get robbed a bit more

Does this suggestion change balance on the server?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 Honestly makes sense, if we lose our guns so easily to the hospitals than we should have the same change of being able to rob them back from police. 

Unsure on this as it will affect the economy of guns drastically, as this will become the easiest way to get access to them. I feel it could also disturb RP between cops and crims as people will now view cops as a free weapon. 

I like the idea of lowering the chance of it breaking, but matching it and with the current rates it just seems a bit OP imo. 

Back