What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Changes to Fishing Prices (Sharks Should Be More Expensive)

Jxydxn7

Brief Summary:

Sharks should be valued more.

Detailed Suggestion:

Fishing was a very solid income when Sharks used to be 15,000 Per Shark, and at the moment with Very little Jobs being available in the city which make a decent chunk of money (Apart from Taxi Service) Fishing has huge potential, when the Sharks used to be worth 15,000 this had more people fishing which led to more Roleplay scenario's, now with Taxi Service in the city it overpowers every other job which leads to an inflation in Taxi drivers, I think if you increase shark prices back to 15,000 this will create an equal playing field with Taxi service and fishing and bring the fishing community back together, for example there was a Shark spot today between 4-8PM and I hardly seen anyone there as its not as valuable as Taxi service, this brings 2 Equally paid jobs into the city and allows for more Roleplay scenarios when fishing as the fishing community is dying in the server.

The Pros:

Another income to Rival Taxi Service

Adds for more roleplay scenarios around the city so everyone isn't just flying around in a Taxi

The Cons:

Could Cause Inflation a little but with how Limited you are to catching sharks it should be on par with Taxi Service

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

Catching a shark can take so long at times and i do agree they should be valued more! I am going to give this a +1.

Happy new year!

Catching a shark can take so long at times and i do agree they should be valued more! I am going to give this a +1.

Happy new year!
way too long, I spent an hour fishing and only 4 Sharks popped up, what used to be a brilliant method of revenue has now been left behind

way too long, I spent an hour fishing and only 4 Sharks popped up, what used to be a brilliant method of revenue has now been left behind
Pretty sure that's to stop anyone farming money to fast, tbf and people allways do it is alot of people just abandon all the other fish, that hour of fishing should have also given somewhere around 60-80k of other crappy fish to compliment the sharks

Unfortunately it all changed as people were cheating/exploiting like crazy so that's probably ruined fishing for a long time

With the new pnushment if caught with animals like sharks i could see this working

I agree that sharks do need a buff when it comes to the sale-price. Sometimes I've caught 150 fish with a turtle attached to the fishing rod and not a single shark... This added to the new punishments for getting caught with turtles / sharks should come with a buff for the money you get.

+1

I agree with the buff and the punishment seems fair if you are caught
+1

Pretty sure that's to stop anyone farming money to fast, tbf and people allways do it is alot of people just abandon all the other fish, that hour of fishing should have also given somewhere around 60-80k of other crappy fish to compliment the sharks

Unfortunately it all changed as people were cheating/exploiting like crazy so that's probably ruined fishing for a long time
no where near 80K for the crappy fish lol, more like 40-50K when you can go and earn 100-120K per hour taxi service, and with the 50K fine per shark there is high risk with a fairly low reward.

no where near 80K for the crappy fish lol, more like 40-50K when you can go and earn 100-120K per hour taxi service, and with the 50K fine per shark there is high risk with a fairly low reward.
Tbf I diden't realise the fine had gone to 50k so it seems more reasonable now, and I dno maybe I just have luck ? But that's the return I usually get on the crappy ones

+1 Used to do alot of fishing would be nice to see this implemented 

Back