What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Changes to the Itali RSX and Itali GTO

Robzzzz

Unlinked
Brief Summary:

This suggestion is about the customization on the Itali GTO and the Itali RSX as well as the possibility for it to be changed to a super car and some potential performance upgrades.

Detailed suggestion:

First off The customization of the car is limited because of the permanent red interior, i have spoken to many people that don't like this and say that it affects how much they can customize there car because the red contrasts so much, I think this would be an easy change but obviously I'm not a staff member and i do not know how hard it is to do this, however i do know that in Gta you can change the colour of the interior in most cars. This is also an issue in the itali GTO with the interior not being changeable, I have found that when trying to do this in Gta online you can in fact change the colour of the interior of these cars so hopefully that makes the process of adding this easier. (Evidence of this is shown in the images below)

Secondly, The Itali RSX is labelled as a sports car which i don't think makes much sense considering that its a £2,000,000 car stock and most cars that are labelled as super cars are cheaper than this and slower The RSX. I think this could make a change to the car because people want a "Super", they then buy this car to find out it is labelled as "Sports" which in my opinion makes no sense so for it to be changed would be a nice addition, also as a super car the car should go about 170mph max but i can understand if these performance upgrades cannot be made as that would have to be taken into consideration a bit more than the other changes.

Pros: Allows for more customization and means people can put new colour schemes on both the Itali RSX and the Itali GTO.

Pros: Allows the Itali RSX to actually be a super car like it should be and also gives it the speed it deserves.

Cons: None that I can think of unless anyone else has an opinion then feel free to comment, only con could be the difficulty of getting it implemented 

Cons: Could give unfair advantage to some other cars (However it would be a super car and is 2 million)

Does this suggestion change the balance of the server?- No

FiveM_b2372_GTAProcess_arajBTwJZZ.png

FiveM_b2372_GTAProcess_Oq9TdgGFG9.png

FiveM_b2372_GTAProcess_1sQHs6jRY9.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Especially with the interior colors. The red interior on the GTO and RSX (dont know if its for the GTB aswell) is so bright it looks strange if you put anything except black or red on the cars primary color!

+1

+1 Had this car a couple weeks, tbh I thought it was a super from the start, definitely performs like one, it deserves the titles of one.

Thanks for posting this suggestion 

Back