What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Changing the Fighting style of the server

AdamMono

Most people would agree with me if I said either remove shooting from cars or make it first person in cars and then stop people from running people on foot over. Everyone knows that any time people get into a gang fight, it always involves 25 cars ramming into each other and shooting at each other from inside the vehicle, which really shouldn't be the case. It becomes a lot more realistic and the fights become much more enjoyable for both parties when you make people get out of their cars.

The advantages of implementing this would be;

• Much more thrilling battles
  • A change to the "war car" meta as a whole would result in a change to all car prices.
  • In addition to making police work considerably more entertaining, this would give them more time to respond when they get shot out of their cars, lengthening and intensifying chases.
  • In these situations, large-scale gun battles would encourage planning and tactics, which would also improve roleplay as a whole.

+1 on first person, I think it would be better because you could still do driveby's but you'd need a dedicated driver

While I can agree that foot fights are very fun, I still enjoy car fights as they are and I'm sure a lot of other people do. I'd rather see it be agreed on in war rules than it to be completely enforced.

Not gonna upvote or downvote this

+1 on all changes for wars, makes fights way more strategic and tactical.

+1. Fully agree with this. Would make the gun fights more realistic. Make it a level playing ground for feds as well If this was across the board. With on foot gun fights I feel would improve/increase the amount of RP building up to the fight with alot more planning and preperation before shooting.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 Foot fights are much more enjoyable and it looks dumb doing some rocket league shit

I cant remember the last time I've heard of the local gangs in my area running around 20 v 20 in cars ramming each other and shooting each other. I'd like to see some change to help challenge this and make it into a foot fight focused "meta"

+1. With the direction this community is taking whilst providing a more UK themed experince, I can't ever remember a time of 25 gang cars circling eachother in a fight in the UK. 

edit: Obviously drive by shootings are different.

Last edited by a moderator:
huge +1 i thoroughly enjoy foot fights and the RP that comes from the build ups to one, not the biggest fan of bumper cars so would love to see this

+1 defo wanna see some changes like this to try add more rp to fights like drive bys, foot attacks in smaller groups and possibly less AR's to keep stuff realistic to the UK

Massive +1 for first person in cars. I think someone had said previously it’d be interesting to see first person in cars, but leaving bikes as is since you’re already very exposed on them. 

I feel like a good compromise would be to have the driver of a car be locked to first person with a gun out, with passengers able to shoot in third person.

Also, if first person only shooting from cars is added, it would be a good idea to remove the shooting backwards limitation, as people would not be able to abuse cars with small/No rear window anymore

+1 but I think forcing people out of their cars is a little stretch. 100% behind the idea of forcing first person view when gun is equipped.

+1 Also means gangs are more likely to fight in "smaller" groups. I feel like in cars numbers always have the advantage whereas a foot fight is more strategical and you can enter a fight with a lot less people and still have fun.

+1 for first person, doesn't make sense to not be able to shoot out of cars at all, and people would probs jump out anyway to not have to deal with first person(some not all)

Actual drivebys would be great to see a comeback to add to this

I feel like a good compromise would be to have the driver of a car be locked to first person with a gun out, with passengers able to shoot in third person.
personally would prefer if everyone is in first person in cars, though i'm not entirely against it

it would be a good idea to remove the shooting backwards limitation, as people would not be able to abuse cars with small/No rear window anymore
not against this, would either stop the 500 jesters with bulletproof back windows, or they stay, and people waste bullets, sounds like a win win to me lol

saying no more shooting out of cars, imo, makes no sense and does remind me of arma, people would jump out try and tell the person to stop driving or whatever and then just chase until car break(or jump out and just spray the car down right after they do so) and i don't personally think that's the route we should go, as it brings even less RP than some situations already do.

not a dig at anyone btw, just personal experience from arma days

+1 I think that making car fights first person only would definatly make it more realistic for drive bye's and force decamped fights which in my opinion is more fun. I feel like there will be many more advantages in RP such as cars not getting scrapped etc. 

+1 this current rocket league meta has been about far too long and the only way to combat it is by implementing this. Recoil didn't work as irs manageable in some cars and just non existent in others. FFP cars would be 10x more effective at nerfing this whole meta and mindset when it comes to any sort of conflict involving vehicles 

Pushing a turf in a benson full of people is still my all time favourite! Rocket league ruined gang life for me its not enjoyable.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

48 minutes ago, Edwago - R Henderson said:

Pushing a turf in a benson full of people is still my all time favourite! Rocket league ruined gang life for me its not enjoyable.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
That was brilliant, no guns no supercars, looked alot more fun than than what goes on now haha

Back