What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Channel 4 News... James Reporting

Chunky

After 12 years of looking for his big break, Channel 4 News Reporter only known as "James" gets his big break at the Kavala Police HQ, everything goes crazy! 

Thanks to all the guys that were in this video, I apreciate it and I hope to see you as my press name "James" soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
That swearing live on air though James! Cmon man, you aint gunna get a break in your career if you keep that up!

Was a fun watch none the less xD

Last edited by a moderator:
"There's a police vehicle... they're trying to use it as a tampoline... I'm not sure if that's going to work" - GC Chunky

HAHAHAHAHA. Going on my hall of fame!

Last edited:
Are you with channel 4 news? I don't think you mentioned it at all

Thanks for the comments guys. I heard that James got promoted from 3 am dead slot to the 4 am slightly less dead spot on channel 4 news. Let's see what he brings out next.

Thanks man, I hear the next special is going to be a insight into rebel gangs and the leadership structure!
oh sweet Jesus, let's not take a word from PLF then, even the leaders don't understand the structure! Still, if it's work, don't fix it.

Back