What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Character Customisation/Plastic Surgery

Dazz

Banned
Noticed there are a few characters as of late that look "different" from other character around the city. And even though they may not be too easy on the eyes I think its nice to see some variety so that we all don't look like clones of one another. I thought suggesting a way of changing your characters looks after creating them further down the line similar to that of NoPixel through the use of beauticians/plastic surgery without needing to go through staff for it.

As I'm sure a lot of people know in NoPixel you can go to a hairdressers after contacting an employee and there you will be able to change pretty much everything about how you look and it is still done within RP. I think something like this would enable older players and of course new players to vary up how they look a bit so that we don't just look like one another and get more customisation out of our characters than just the clothes we wear.

I could see this being an issue with people doing stupid shit like changing how they look before or after doing something to avoid trouble from police or the people they wronged or claiming it was "their cousin" so I am not blind to the fact that some people would abuse this but thought I would raise the idea anyway and see what others think of it.

Pros:

- More customisation as characters

- More RP jobs and roleplay avenues through them (Hair dresser or beautician/plastic surgeon)

- New faces to the city 

Cons:

- Dev work 

- Abusing a feature to get away with causing trouble

- A lot of current PNC photos needing updating 

I do like the idea, a lot.

there's ways to avoid the "doing it before/after" - just make it player owned and make it really expensive. (city tax of millions) + a fee to the person running the place.

or just any other creative way.

I'll upvote this suggestion, but needs a  very good thought before implementing something like this and being very careful and limited to how it'll be used.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cant agree more with the original poster. Tbh the cops can fingerprint you anyway and so i have absolutely no idea how someone could fake that. They have your ID and you cant change your name anyway, so a combination of both just means that if you do get caught post-surgery then youve got some explaining to do is all. Its hardly a game breaker considering all of the other RP that you can get out of this sort of thing. 

I think its a great idea. The barbers could be a good player run business as well, and the outfitters would also be brilliant, its another step towards full immersion. I love the idea. 

@LiKs Yeah my suggestion was very barebones, obviously staff, devs and management have a better mind for these things than me so if it were to be implemented I'm sure they would put a lot of thought in how to make it something that couldn't be abused.

@William Antrim Thats very true fingerprints are used pretty much all the time anyway but on the odd occasion that the officer in question is not able to take them it could cause a little confusion but then again they ask what cars you own, age and such. 

I would love to see this implemented into the city! Specially after the character customization has been changed, and everyone with preset faces are missing out on creating a unique character.

As it is now, it can be done if you seek it out within RP and contact a higher up at the hospital, and it ain't cheap. 

But I'd love to see more knowledge and rp about it, maybe even as a private or at least separate from hospital clinic. 

I like this idea. A limit could be imposed, perhaps involving making an appointment or something, like it's not something that you can just walk up to an NPC and get without like, having some player interaction to schedule it. It could also be expensive. 

I like this idea. A limit could be imposed, perhaps involving making an appointment or something, like it's not something that you can just walk up to an NPC and get without like, having some player interaction to schedule it. It could also be expensive. 
ive seen it cost £500k on other servers. 

Back