What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Chimera Visual and capacity (picture heavy)

Samuel Shire

Investor
Investor
Hello thankyou for comeing here to read my mental waffle

Some of this may be something for bug fix but i wasent 100% sure so here we are

The Chimera - Trike

there seems to be some problems around the wheels i know in GTAO you cannot change these atall but we seem to have the ability to change the front wheel

the issue is the front options use the Car range of visuals and not the motorbike ones so the front changes and from one side you can see it has the rim but from the other it is see through as you wouldent usualy see that side of the rim, but you cannot change the back ones what would be fine with the car selection of rims

and if you were to select the race styles it pops the thing halfway into the forks

id ask if it was possible to have it so the front can have the usual motorbike selection and the rears ones have the usual car selection to give full customisation

20230515122218_1.jpg

20230515122228_1.jpg

20230515122234_1.jpg

20230515122245_1.jpg

20230515122247_1.jpg

20230515122250_1.jpg

And Secondly

The Storage

so there are many motorbikes with over 50 storage - most of the harley davidsons, the indian bikes, ducati, and a few others

i think the trike should have a larger storage it would make sense for the size of the thing and the ammount it could handle on the rear axle, at current it is 50 i think it would seem more realistic at 100 or 150 like a quad, changeing this i dont think would even make it overpowered if it was changed up, and i really dont see it being something that guts used in the mines instead as it has a WIDE back end.

Side Thoughts

maybe to get the increased size you coud need to purchase a storage upgrade of some sort and it could be a box that gets mounted over the rear axel like a box trunk

also manageing to make it a 2 seater would be nice

pro ? con?

+ would make the bike look nicer and have more practical use

+ good ol QOL upgrade i think

+ quick dev change for the storage size

- slow and time consumeing change to get the wheel changes setup and checked that they work

- some poor dev has to work on another one of my random thoughts of the day

Back