What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Choose which car park to send your vehicle to from the impound lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash47

Brief Summary:

Give players the ability to select which car park they'd like their vehicle to be sent to after they retrieve it from the impound lot.

Detailed Suggestion:

Not a lot more to be said really, I believe this could potentially help to clear up the mess that is legion square upper car park during peak times and make it more viable to use some of the other available car parks. Especially with the addition of the airport car park coming soon.

This could be implemented in the form of another sub-menu that opens when you select the vehicle you want to retrieve, listing all of the car parks around San Andreas.

The Pros:

• Spread players out more as opposed to pretty much everyone using upper Legion square car park due to their vehicles always being there after impound.
  • Alleviate all the abandoned vehicles that clog up Legion square on the regular, especially during peak times.
  • Why not? Little things like this are nice for QoL and general freedom.
The Cons:

• Potentially annoying to code such a small feature in? Not too sure about the developer side of things.
Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

I do not believe so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alternatively, have vehicles that you pull out of a) impound and b) insurance spawn at the impound lot or the garage at the impound. 🤷‍♂️

I don't usually deal with GTA suggestions but I'm sure @Stealthee won't mind in this case.

Locked and moved to rejected as there is already another suggestion for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back