What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Chop Shop

• Thread starter Anonymous Eagle
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous Eagle

Since the old style one was removed a while back, could be a nice chance to add a chop shop type style activity and im not sure if one is being designed already no ones mentioned it so ill throw in some ideas

a list could be generated by a laptop or computer (there is the gone in 60 seconds garage from the story mode or multiple open houses with a computer in) and who ever has the list has a set amount of time to gather the cars to take them to either a chop shop/scrap yard or waiting cargo container at the docks. The list could be unique to each person or its a set list for everyone and as cars are chopped they are removed from the list

Rewards could be a choice of dirty money or perhaps materials (metals/plastics/wood) perhaps more of the reward for more rare cars or if the list is unique for everyone the more cars they chop within the time a bonus is paid out 

a way to counter act it is that tho actually chop the car there could be a timer and a chance that every local car has been suspiciously fitted with the dreaded blackbox from insurance companies and if its fiddled with (chopping timer starts) it could trigger a ping or alarm for cops to attempt to stop the chop

Just so I know and we are on the same page, when you speak about before are you refering to the shitty standard priority vehicle theft that used to be on the docks?

I like the idea of "regular" cars going to the chop shop and super cars going "offshore". I think it would be good if the regular cars going to any of the scrap yards could be a simple job that just paid you out in cash (dirty if required) but the high end ones paid out much more - maybe 5x as much - but they also attracted a police alert so that the PD could have a chance to intercept. 

Something like this would invite plenty of police chases and thus would give Traffic plenty to do. 

If its possible that the high end jobs could have a cooldown on them then this could be even better. I wouldnt want to see this system getting spammed just to frustrate PD but it would provide some interesting new avenues of interaction for any reputable car thief gangs. 

This is currently being looked into and will be discussed 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back