What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Christian - Combat log

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana Duck

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
Christian
Time & Date this happened:
5:00 am 28/07/2015
Which Server did this happen on:
server 1
Description of what happened:
After combat logging from being locked in a car he relogged to chase me with a pistol (to presumably rob me again) without communications, after gaining some ground I warned him to go away and he didn't, after flanking him I killed him and he combat logged before even hitting the floor 
What Rule Was Broken ?:
2E) Logging/Combat logging at any point where you are in RP is exploiting. Some examples of this: during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting medic, logging to save gear, logging while ziptied (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal*)
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
Checked TS to find if he was on but no luck
Please post video evidence/screenshots here

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
hello sir,  you engaged me in gun fire and I did not fire upon you until you start shooting, all the time I was chatting in direct chat to simple ask you about why when I robbed earlier ,as you  admitted , the money just simply disappeared from my inventory a few seconds after you left.  seems like you were the one exploiting to me.  why else would the 75k i took from you just dissappear, that is the only reason I tried talking to you afterwards, and did not even fire.  the at time index 1:17 on you video you see me running away, I did so because you did not engage me at all before you opened fire, you were trying to RDM me with no dialog started.   I tried multiple times to talk to you and did not fire my weapon when I could have fired at any time killing you.  look at your video I run up to you with my gun, and I was trying to talk , was something wrong with your mic ? idk.   I decided I had enough of the game and simply left. I logged out normally and waited 10 seconds as the interface requires you to do.   You will see that 30 seconds pass after you fire on me for no reason with no dialog.  I was out of your site and we were not actively fighting, as far as I knew you were hiding also or logging.  

I apologize for the incident as I don't want a bad reputation , however please believe me that combat logging is not what happened here.  I also apologize for not being on TS afterwards, however since you did not talk to me in game and did not see how you were going to talk with me on TS.

1. hello sir,  you engaged me in gun fire and I did not fire upon you until you start shooting, all the time I was chatting in direct chat to simple ask you about why when I robbed earlier ,as you  admitted , the money just simply disappeared from my inventory a few seconds after you left.  seems like you were the one exploiting to me.  why else would the 75k i took from you just disappear, that is the only reason I tried talking to you afterwards, and did not even fire.

2.  the at time index 1:17 on you video you see me running away, I did so because you did not engage me at all before you opened fire, you were trying to RDM me with no dialog started.   I tried multiple times to talk to you and did not fire my weapon when I could have fired at any time killing you.

3.  look at your video I run up to you with my gun, and I was trying to talk , was something wrong with your mic ? idk.  

4.  I decided I had enough of the game and simply left. I logged out normally and waited 10 seconds as the interface requires you to do.   You will see that 30 seconds pass after you fire on me for no reason with no dialog.  I was out of your site and we were not actively fighting, as far as I knew you were hiding also or logging.  

I apologize for the incident as I don't want a bad reputation , however please believe me that combat logging is not what happened here.  I also apologize for not being on TS afterwards, however since you did not talk to me in game and did not see how you were going to talk with me on TS.
  1. I never admitted anything, please provide evidence of me robbing if you are going to throw accusations like that around. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvFOf7WyQNc This video show you taking £403 off me not 75k.

2. You were pursuing me with a gun drawn then you hid behind cover and said nothing in return,  PREVIOUSLY before that were shooting at me from out the back of the truck you stole from me. Fortunately for you I don't have that evidence recorded .I also tell you multiple times to go away, you ignored this and closed on my location.  

I had every right to engage on you, you were hostile to me in the car, you chased me with a drawn weapon, previously robbed me and you ignored my command to go away. 

3. I highly recommend you check YOUR microphone mate, there is nothing wrong with my £160 microphone, you can clearly see in talking in Direct chat.

4.  2.28 seconds I timed it at  " I logged out normally and waited 10 seconds as the interface requires you to do"

I have nothing more to say on the matter, it's in the hands of the admins now, I suggest you start typing up a unban report. I don't care much for an apology, after 1 year of playing Altis life i've seen it all and i'm not willing to cuddle with players anymore who manipulate the story or ignore contributing factors. 

P.s Im guessing that 75k you lost was from the player that got robbed by the drug dealer (by you and your friend i'm guessing) and you didn't sync your data after disconnecting in my car you stole that I locked. 

Last edited by a moderator:
  1. I never admitted anything, please provide evidence of me robbing if you are going to throw accusations like that around. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvFOf7WyQNc This video show you taking £403 off me not 75k.

you see my mic working here, nothing wrong with my mic, I never said you robbed anyone.  I role played robbing you here as you can see I do not just kill anyone, or for that matter fire my weapon at all.

2. You were pursuing me with a gun drawn then you hid behind cover and said nothing in return,  PREVIOUSLY before that were shooting at me from out the back of the truck you stole from me. Fortunately for you I don't have that evidence recorded .I also tell you multiple times to go away, you ignored this and closed on my location.  

I had every right to engage on you, you were hostile to me in the car, you chased me with a drawn weapon, previously robbed me and you ignored my command to go away. 

"yea i was not pointing my gun at you on purpose and talking the whole time in direct to ask you about the robbery, I heard nothing from you and you just started firing at me as shown in the video above"   at that point i was defending myself.         on your end I hear you say "go away" " go away" on my end I heard nothing, perhaps you record volume was to low.   you cant just say go away under your breath and fire, how about leave or ill will kill you, or leave or i will fire,  when i robbed you no shots were fired and I left.  why would you think i would want to kill you for nothing?  doesn't make sense.

3. I highly recommend you check YOUR microphone mate, there is nothing wrong with my £160 microphone, you can clearly see in talking in Direct chat.

"my mic is working fine as you can see form the robbery video"

4.  2.28 seconds I timed it at  " I logged out normally and waited 10 seconds as the interface requires you to do"

I ran away from you firing on me, you did not pursue, i crouched and started to log out because i thought you were done with combat. thats all that happened here.  while you file a report on here for something that happened just before a server reset and when you were the one trying to kill without engaging properly doesnt make sense to me, you just like being a complainer or to make work for the admins?  I apologized for the incident but that is not good enough for you because you are immature.   There are always two sides to a story and two perspectives, I have explained my side

I have nothing more to say on the matter, it's in the hands of the admins now, I suggest you start typing up a unban report. I don't care much for an apology, after 1 year of playing Altis life i've seen it all and i'm not willing to cuddle with players anymore who manipulate the story or ignore contributing factors. 

"sounds like you think you are judge and jury, what kind of quality player acts this way?  "  i'm sure you like to log in everyday and see how many players you can report in one night, im sure the admins have better things to do, I get RDMed almost everday but you dont see any reports against other players from me because it just not even worth it, I suggest you start acting like a man and grow a pair.  the only one manipulating here is you claiming you engaged me properly.    look again at your first video, if i was a dishonest player I would have killed you during the robbery, in the second video you can see me standing right next to you not firing , I would have killed you then also if I was not a proper player.  I was just trying to have dialog because that is what this mod is about.

I never admitted anything, please provide evidence of me robbing if you are going to throw accusations like that around. 

you see my mic working here, nothing wrong with my mic, I never said you robbed anyone.  I role played robbing you here as you can see I do not just kill anyone, or for that matter fire my weapon at all.
Yes...but the actual video I posted you said nothing.

2. You were pursuing me with a gun drawn then you hid behind cover and said nothing in return,  PREVIOUSLY before that were shooting at me from out the back of the truck you stole from me. Fortunately for you I don't have that evidence recorded .I also tell you multiple times to go away, you ignored this and closed on my location.  

"yea i was not pointing my gun at you on purpose and talking the whole time in direct to ask you about the robbery, I heard nothing from you and you just started firing at me as shown in the video above"   at that point i was defending myself.         on your end I hear you say "go away" " go away" on my end I heard nothing, perhaps you record volume was to low.   you cant just say go away under your breath and fire, how about leave or ill will kill you, or leave or i will fire,  when i robbed you no shots were fired and I left.  why would you think i would want to kill you for nothing?  doesn't make sense.
It's not my fault if you are talking in the wrong chat channels, you need to check these things before you rob people.

You say you heard nothing? when in fact the video show you running away from me then closing in on my position one I speak! 

"my mic is working fine as you can see form the robbery video"
yeah, its a professional microphone with extremely high sensitivity and adjustable outputs, as we can see from the actual video i POSTED you show no signs of communication but cleary zone in on my voice as said above.

I ran away from you firing on me, you did not pursue, i crouched and started to log out because i thought you were done with combat. thats all that happened here.  while you file a report on here for something that happened just before a server reset and when you were the one trying to kill without engaging properly doesnt make sense to me, you just like being a complainer or to make work for the admins?  I apologized for the incident but that is not good enough for you because you are immature.   There are always two sides to a story and two perspectives, I have explained my side
you hid behind a wall, you got outplayed and rage quit...simple

shortly after killing you, you relogged BACK into the server while I was at disconnecting screen so stop the bull crap.

While I can't prove this im sure other member who were recording that night could, but that's not needed.

I reviewed the ORIGINAL footage and you can clearly be seen moving just before I kill you too! stop inventing lies, you combat logged clear and simple.

Here you are clearly seen moving, and peaking around the wall! clear lies about being at the disconnect screen where you can't move!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
No, I record people who can't follow simple rules that come to join a serious RP community. 

If you get RDM'd thats your own fault.

I'm done discussing this any further.

regards B.D 

I await your counter evidence.

I was fumbling with the keys when i logged out, I had no idea you wanted to chase me down and put a bullet in me.  look at the first video, time stamp 1:17 I ran and you stayed in your building.  You were not in active pursuit, how am i supposed to know you wanted to RDM me.   Fast forward 30 seconds and i'm crouched down hiding away trying not to be another victim of a  RDMer.  perhaps if you would have role played at all, said anything, rather then just play this game like it was counterstirke.   I have been around a while also, people like you claim to be the good guy ,  when in fact you try to get people banned for being a victim or your viscous attacks.  where was your initiation?  what was your purpose for no response other than just to gun me down.   Your the one chasing me, your the one shooting first, your the one with no dialog.  Then you put a name calling tag on this topic and call me a "scumbag" with a tag.  Yea I think you really bring something to the server, trolling people whenever you can.  I never called you any names , I just was defending myself here on this post.  putting a tag on this thread that says "scumbag"  what the hell is that about?  unlike you I have kids that see my screen and ask me why someone would say something like that over a game, now I am left trying to explain it to her. thanks.

Capture.JPG

I was fumbling with the keys when i logged out, I had no idea you wanted to chase me down and put a bullet in me.  look at the first video, time stamp 1:17 I ran and you stayed in your building.  You were not in active pursuit, how am i supposed to know you wanted to RDM me.   Fast forward 30 seconds and i'm crouched down hiding away trying not to be another victim of a  RDMer.  perhaps if you would have role played at all, said anything, rather then just play this game like it was counterstirke.   I have been around a while also, people like you claim to be the good guy ,  when in fact you try to get people banned for being a victim or your viscous attacks.  where was your initiation?  what was your purpose for no response other than just to gun me down.   Your the one chasing me, your the one shooting first, your the one with no dialog.  Then you put a name calling tag on this topic and call me a "scumbag" with a tag.  Yea I think you really bring something to the server, trolling people whenever you can.  I never called you any names , I just was defending myself here on this post.  putting a tag on this thread that says "scumbag"  what the hell is that about?  unlike you I have kids that see my screen and ask me why someone would say something like that over a game, now I am left trying to explain it to her. thanks.
you can't move at the logout screen = Lies, you combat logged

Removed the tag, quite frankly im done talking with you, fabricating lies is only making you look stupid.

by the way I you initiated combat when you were shooting me out the back of the truck you stole (evidence I don't have and evidence im sure you won't show) 

It's not my responsibility what you show your children too.

I AWAIT YOUR VIDEO/AUDIO FOOTAGE

This ''discussion'' isn't going anywhere. I expect a more cooperative approach from both sides, next time. I will lock this now for admin decision so the rest of us won't have to see you guys bickering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back