What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

CHRISTMAS AWARDS - WINNERS

Yu Wong

Banned
Due to unfortunate circumstances, the big man Vladic, is unable to stream today! We hope to see that lovely scottish face beaming on stream soon!

In light of this, we will be presenting the awards over the forums.

We have received 167 votes, in fairly short notice, so thank you for everyone who nominated!

A massive thanks to @Nikolaifor helping me count them all up, which was hard, because I'm an idiot. So thank you to him for helping with the votes and picking any close calls!

Fortunately the community has spoken and we have clear winners in most categories!

A quick word.

Christmas time isn't a great celebration for everyone, infact most of the Christmas periods I remember have been a bit shit, and this community has been a family to me, similarly to my family IRL, most of you dislike me, for one reason or another, so it's immersive and realistic. Congratulations to all the winners, and if you didn't win, hopefully you got some lovely warm belly feelings when someone recognised you for being you. Awesome people!

The Roleplayers Roleplayer

Honourable Mention

Gremlin - a lot of votes and love for you here buddy, really glad that you've had some recognition, I hope you have a great Christmas and New Year!

ConnorTheGreat - obvious to see that you're a great asset to our community, love the comments people left about you!

Winner

@CMO Phoenix

A very well deserved winner, the comments speak for themselves, but just to rub it in, they are below!

Medic RP is top notch, has all the soundboards to make it all immersive & such.

Gives great in depth RP as a medic does everything right and good.

Literally every time i end up in the hospital which is quite regular i end up seeing phoenix alot and he always roleplays as a medic to the highest standard with a full thought out procedure along with a sound board with noises

Loves a good operation.. Never once have I heard him break character.

Always put a 100% into his roleplay as a medic and i've never seen him cut corners.

As everyone already will know phoenix puts in 110%

The amount of time dedication to both running the Altis and GTA RP NHS. Phoenix is a consistant roleplayer and provides high quality roleplay and leadership within his roles. Always looking to help the community and is in constant communication with the development team in regards to issues, bugs and improvements. Truly an underappreciated person within the community.

As others have already stated, Phoenix provides top quality Roleplay and in the background runs the NHS in an efficient and professional manner. I have never had a rushed or poor bit of RP out of Phoenix (on both ARMA and GTA) and Roleplayers Roleplayer is a well deserving title for him.

Commitment King / Queen

Winner

@Mick surf - I've had great interactions with you, multiple times in game and it appears a lot of other people have too! Congratulations

Not a day goes by where I don't see this scouse legend on the server, don't think he even sleeps.

The amount of times i have seen him grinding he never quits even after losing all his money he comes back and makes it back again. He puts in so much effort for bean machine and the lost.

Does he even sleep?!

I dont think ive ever been on and not seen mick on. This guy literally plays constantly and is always on in the mine or filling up his shop. Still remember coming on at 5am and Mick was sat doing runs.

Never seen the man not out grinding or not hard at work

Don't think i've seen anyone put in as much work as Mick has into the Lost and Bean Machine

Dev of the Year

Honourable Mention

LastNickLeft - You've done some awesome things for this community in your short span here as a Developer, we are all extremely proud of the efforts you're making within the Altis Life space, and you can tell it's appreciated by your peers.

Winner

@Stealthee - It's clear to us all, that you are the heart of our GTA community, and it wouldn't be possible without you.

Has turned the GTA server into something amazing. From when I first came in to the city, too now, The glow up of the city has just been something else.

This could go to any of the FiveM devs but gonna give this one to him

Has spent alot of time within the last year building up and constantly updating the GTA server and listening to what people want.

Made some amazing developments and is also fun to RP with especially with his different creative characters

Completely built up the fivem server putting in the graft to give us a new server to rp

Lead the GTA RP team and created the server with his team from the base up, making it enjoyable for everyone

This could go to any of the FiveM devs but to where the server was at the beginning to where it is now is crazy and i don't think it would be where it is without him

This gent mustered up the GTA RP server from all but nothing. I have no coding knowledge but that surely aint easy! He and his team have provided constant engaging updates to the GTA RP server throughout the year!

Started from scratch our GTA RP community, would not have been possible to get to where we are without his dedication this year
Staff Member of the Year

Honourable Mention

Bowen - We all love you, even with your shit internet and lack of "shed building skills"? I hope you know that we value you, massively within the community!

Winner

@Robbie Williams - He's loving angels instead, but we're loving you. A massive fan favourite, congratulations (Maybe you will become Level 4+ again?)

Just give him lead ffs

The staff team has been great but Robbie has done so much in the RP community by hosting events and making the city so fun for us.

We all know about the late night sessions with Robbie along with the fact whenever I need help or support Robbie is about to help

Helped me efficiently with problems faced during RP and Is also a great person to RP with

Always there to help everyone. Had helped me a ton when I first came into the community and loves a good Royal Rumble..

Puts far too much time into staffing the 5m server, i dare say he has no life ❤️

Couple of reasons really
1) Hes a baggies fan
2) Get to shout "DUUUUDLAAAAAY" whenever i see him
3) Sound guy who is fair and firm and his RP is top notch

He is always dealing with stuff on the forums as well as ingame. Also throws little events as stupid times in the morning to keep us entertained

Always happy to help people out and sort things out, throws little events as stupid times in the morning to keep us entertained

always see him replying to reports, shows a keen interest in the community and is very actve.

An absolute legend, down to earth fella who can have a laugh, never a bad experience with 40 year old Robert.
The Funny One

Winner

@Teddy WinklePeople think you're a laugh, hopefully it's with you and not at you, nonetheless please take massive pride in bringing smiles to the days of people within this community!

Can run into him on some random street and he will create a hilarious but diverse roleplay that leaves me crying with tears each time. He even manages to justify groping or armed robbery.

Why - Never fails to lighten the mood in any situation, most notably bringing some comic relief to the middle of our GTA court case

Teddy Wrinkle that's him. Whether it is on rust, trying to roleplay with the neighbours, on Altis acting a phone call as George's mum, in San Andreas acting as CEO of Weazel News! We don't have a better funny man, it comes naturally and he is truly an amazing asset to the community.
The Nice Person Award

Honourable Mention

ConnorTheGreat - Another honourable mention? You must be doing something right! Please continue to be a good person, helping people out across the community, both within RP and out. Top man!

Winner

@Nalurah - The Quiz Queen, a lovely and bubbly baker, with a passion for cooking up smiles within the community, Congratulations Nalurah!

Dedicated to the community, always trying to help others.

Always seems to gave a smile on her virtual face and is always seems to be doing something for the community

Just in general people that know her will know she is very approachable and a great role model and gives you support with pretty much anything you need.

Very dedicated to the community and no matter what is always a nice person to be around.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED, CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS WON AND THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN NOMINATED, AN EQUALLY BIG CONGRATULATIONS.

I WILL DM ALL WINNERS, WITH THE CHOICE OF PRIZES!

HERES TO A BETTER NEW YEAR! STAY AWESOME YOU BUNCH OF CUNTS!

Back