What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Christmas Theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chubbers

I know its a month away but i had a idea that might be fun for all and should not be too much trouble to code. The Idea i had was to change up the little Mexican stall area just below Auto Exotic. i am not sure if there will be snow but that would be cool and have the same thing we did for Halloween. So players can Carol sing at doors for treats or Christmas tokens which can be spent at the Christmas market. 
pyQuVpf.png

There is a band stand in the middle so maybe add a juke box there to play Christmas songs  or something festive. We dont need to change the stalls but maybe have some NPC around which players can buy stuff of them. Have a Mini Game or two at the Market like treasure hunt so a Npc tells a player a location they find a gift box and inside could be coal, tokens or even food. The second mini game could be something simple like gifting something to a NPC to be rewarded with tokens or something. 

For the stalls that sell stuff maybe redesign a few items like.

Wash Cloths - Ballas Wash Cloths. Purple in colour instead or blue.

Repair kits - Auto Exotic Repair kit with a blue colour.

Full English - Christmas Dinner.

Gun Powder - Triad firework lighter. 

Maybe add some none use items

Bible

Gift box

Stockings

Fireworks which need the Triad Firework lighter to work

New Foods.

Turkey

Chicken bucket

Christmas pudding

This might be asking a lot but would be fun to do something like this over the festive period. 

HUyf98K.jpg

5q5YcXS.png

tQaUgNT.png

Well I know we had snow last year and the Christmas stuff was all in legion square but would be interesting to see what they have for this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks a little like it will have a Kavala Square feel

200.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: DJ
Christmas was implemented. then January arrived 😞

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back