What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Chung-Lee Unban Appeal (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR.Chung

Your In-game name:[TKC] Chung-Lee

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198185497526

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

8d75fbb6963ee171326cf9825e14b188

Date & Time you was banned:

Not sure on exact time but it was not long after the 12 restart.

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:

3A) VDM - Vehicle Death Match Definition:

Using your vehicle for running people over, using it to ram into other vehicles in and outside combat, using a vehicle with the purpose of making it explode are all considered a form of VDM here (Punishment is a ban)

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

I believe my ban was a misunderstanding, I had no intention of VDMing anybody, I drive out of the car shop and crash into the front of Vladic Ka's Suv and find myself banned, this was a purely a road accident and not intentional VDM at all I have always followed the server rules and have never been banned before I would hate if this ban went against my first strike for something that was accidental, I didn't mean to cause any issues at all.

http://www.twitch.tv/vladic_ka/b/644856582?t=5h42m45s

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here: N/A

Last edited by a moderator:
@MR.Chung

So say it was a accident where the hell is your roleplay ? why didn't you get out and start exchanging insurance details ?, That would of then clearly said to the admin it was a accident and your intention was to RP...

I was talking to a family member at that time I drove out of the green-zone for a few seconds. I didn't see him when I pulled out I thought he realised it was a accident because I knew he's fair on decision making, I then pulled over to finish my conversation in case something else happened, and by the time after that before I could act I was banned.

Well what do you expect... your a hobo on a quadbike, you crashed into him, then you drove away

The ban is fully justified, it would of taken you a few moments to quickly stop and say in-game sorry quickly out of roleplay something has come up ill discuss the accident in a second.

Infact why are you on the server if your going to get distracted ?... Sorry this ban is fully justified.

Trying to find out more information about you but there is no steam profile on - 76561198185497526 why is this ?

Is it because your "PLF" Pinky Pie ?

@MR.Chung

Whats with the new forum account and steam ID, Pinky Pie ?

No, This is your unban appeal and this is where you will post anything related to it.

Okey you got  me there im pinky pie i was playing on my brothers account and im not a part of PLF.

I hate dishonest people.

Appeal denied

@RAMBEAU

Can you make sure your not allowing banned people in your rebel group please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back