What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

CI Levi's 1 way ticket home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi Whalibu

Resignation Form.

Name: Levi                                                                                                                           Date:16/05/2015

Surname: Whalibu                                                                                                                         Badge number: 459300

Current Rank: Chief Inspector                                                                                               Constabulary: Athira

Date Joined: 20th may 2014                                                                                                        #Days in police: 361

Reason of department: Old age, PTSD, no more new shoes, want me to continue?

Handed over badge to:   ...SI..BOB...

I hereby declare myself not and officer anymore and not in possession of any kind of police material equipment.

-Levi Whalibu

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello gents, 

Now the official stuff has been over with, I will take my leave from the Aluk police force. I am handing over my gun,badge and sweaty cop socks. I almost made it 1 year in the police but due my activity and for the good of Athira I am stepping down today.  I am proud that I have witnessed this server grow for a year and see the wonderful people in the ALUK police. I am not going into full detail on when and how I joined (you can find this on my personal forum profile) but I have some pictures I took during this time. I hope you enjoy these old memories.

[SIZE=11pt]
3c53d541a60a22ba4a4795993286e40f.jpg
[/SIZE]

2ad457de2ad3b2d0b512ba4d0ddc2705.jpg

Wilco's blackfoot we "shot down" (he crashed  :p ). The aluk police was on scene to investigate! @Commander Maratekhttps://www.roleplay.co.uk/user/782-commander-maratek/

131e220d6135a4502d749504343c0fc0.jpg

My PCSO Time with Vacatio! (PCSO Joe) @Vacatiohttps://www.roleplay.co.uk/user/2005-vacatio/

f1aa3188e31426eb1301d0d7a790a4a9.jpg

One of the many script kiddies we encountered!

3768fc802172eb264b2791d1b60c1729.jpg

The legendary Yuri Kosovo (old police member)

2d885b2422ab3e7e013555a00e55e3ab.png

My best teacher,friend, and lover I every had in the police. Thanks for making that year awesome. @nozeinho (even after all these months I still cant spell your name right :p )

0af1d7a3824f34b0e7a3ed1ef3b16154.jpg

Information hour with randomized, @Randomizedhttps://www.roleplay.co.uk/user/6077-randomized/

99c21facf6d6703a1286f7c8ea2373ff.jpg

PCSO's in there natural habitat.

27bc0573a5e8f57d2222aa298074eb0a.jpg

Almost could sniff (steal) the soulgrinder!

8340a5c92a241fb36beb826fe36a6997.jpg

Standing in line for Xfactor!

afeb5afecd80269f7c484f6686881b2e.jpg

a6af6b17fe72f1ba31f68c1524803c40.jpg

Hatchingdragon making a very special delivery!

c31a91963210b7b40185fc6b51343148.jpg

Our new NPAS uniform!

That were some memories I wanted to share, I will see you guys around and have a good time! ;)

Special thanks to:

-Johnjo: Thanks for helping out with athira  :) !

-Gaza/Edgar: Nice working with you guys!

-All (ex)Athira people, love you all!

- And rest of the police force take care!

-Also thanks rebels for giving me tears but also laughter. 

----------------Levi out-----------------

Last edited by a moderator:
As I said on police forum, you are the one who made me stay on the server and I really appreciate that. You were always so kind and a brilliant roleplayer.

Keep in touch

Ross (The one that hates you ;) )

I know I didn't really talk to you @Levi Whalibu but you where one of those that made the police what it is today. I salute you o7

Shameless copy/paste from the other thread:

You will be greatly missed   :(  I'll be forever grateful to have had the great pleasure of patrolling with you. You're an amazing RP-er and I hope to still see you in-game from time to time   :wub:

Only came across you once but what a great introduction to RP you were! I thoroughly enjoyed our conversations about Chinese Herbal Tea and how we were making a rather large delivery to Ambassador Fung's merchant. Sad to see you step down though bud, it's a real shame!

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad I had the oppertunity to patrol with you several times as a PC. Always looked up to you.

Athira is going to miss a very good RP'er and an amazing leader.

Big hugs,

SGT Xsum.

A lot of my earliest memories on the island are linked to you. I'll miss you a lot. Hopefully see you as a civ sometime?

Sir I didn't know much about you other then your name and how loyal you were towards every member of the police force but I can say that I will miss you since I did even if it was little experience I had some great time in Ops with you I hope everything in your life gets sorted in the way you wanted to be the way that you made your resignation so formal actually brought me some tears to my eyes and I could stop adding this :        

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back