What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Cinematic Trailer - The Unknown (Video)(Disbanded)

Brad Miller

Hello Guys!

I'm here again, with a new video. This time, it is something a bit different! 
It's a cinematic trailer for my "previous" gang - The Unknown. Or more like a "Historical" trailer, where you get to see what the purpose and mission was, for The Unknown.
It's nothing really action based video, so don't start trippin yet..  ;)

Due to some changes & obstacles we didn't play together for 2 weeks or so, which resulted in a few people joining the police or just leaving the server. 
It's really a shame, because i think The Unknown could have gone pretty far, with some new rules on the table.

BUT, we found our other ways. The few of us, that didn't quit on the server or joined the police, got an invitation to TI, and accepted that with open arms. 

(I didn't want the video to be "lost" so even though we are no longer The Unknown, i thought it could be interesting to post it here, just to get any improvements for my future videos.) 

Now i will leave you to the video, and hope that you will enjoy watching it. 
I would very much appreciate pro and cons or just anything that could have gone better or worse ;=)
Cheers, my friendly ALUK fellas!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Kind Regards
Brad Miller

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Brad Miller

Let me firstly start with the intro of video. It was simply amazing. The intro was something awesome and beautiful. Overall the video was amazing. Songs did fit with the video great, but it maybe could be something difference, but it wasnt so big deal. I'm not sure if it was me but somehow volume was a bit low, I could not get volume high enough as I wanted to.

Story of video was great. I really liked it. Its shame that The Unknown gang disbanded because I really wanted to see more videos like this. This cinematic video was great, story and everything.

End of it all really want to see more videos from you, you got talent! Bring me more of this, more food to my eyes!

You did great job with the video and you can see the effort you have put into this.  :Cool:

- Riku

@Fetty Wap
Hahaha, yea we're a god damn bunch of noobs...! Mohawk is much cooler tho :p

@Riku
Thanks for the very kind words! Always very much appreciated with feedback, it is pretty rare theese days ;)  

The songs, indeed! It was very difficult for me to find the once that would fit perfect to the scenes. I haven't made anything like this before, so i didn't really know what music to pick. But i'm glad you liked it so far! (Maybe got some music, i could have used instead?)
Regarding the sounds - A few of my others mates told me it was a little "too low" aswell. But i really had no problems myself. My whole volume on my pc was down to 35% and i could still hear it very clear.
That will probably be one thing i have to remember for the next video, to keep the volume high, so people can adjust it themselves, through youtube. 
Also I'm pleased to hear you were glad with the story, it took me some boring hours at my work to write down.. But at least i had something to do then ;)
Really appreciate your kind words, and i will try keep up with new videos! ;)

The next project might include me having a little word with Mr.Wilco, about maybe lending some textures, from ALUK, to make the perfect video about a few prisoners getting sentences by a judge and then driven to prison, and probably meeting some obstacles on their way ;) But who knows, could also be something completely different! 

Kind Regards
Brad Miller

Last edited by a moderator:
Back