What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Clarification on a few rules.

Jamie

Unlinked
Could we have some clarification on a few rules.

1. Can Civilians wear Cop gear?  I have heard things like you can wear the Police carrier rig but nothing that says police on it just wondering if any of this is true.

2. Can police trade items for hostages? I know the old rule about police only being able to give money in return for hostages but trading items for hostages can open up opportunity's for better role-play. Is this rule still in place?  

Is it possible a admin could clarify these please. 

I ain't an admin but I'll answer. 1. Police gear are a nono, if you must wear something, wear the beret.
2. Police do not trade items that police only have access to(crumpets and coffee etc..) i do believe they are allowed to trade items you can buy at the market (tea, baked beans or Holy Marmite)

Sent fra min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk

I ain't an admin but I'll answer. 1. Police gear are a nono, if you must wear something, wear the beret. 2. Police do not trade items that police only have access to(crumpets and coffee etc..) i do believe they are allowed to trade items you can buy at the market (tea, baked beans or Holy Marmite) Sent fra min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk
If Police gear is the case then it needs to be put in the rules because right now it isn't there and newer players that were not here and didn't read the old set of rules when it was actually in there that you cannot wear their gear will end up getting themselves into trouble.

Police gear isn't skinned for non blufor members, it's camo.

you can tell a police officer to drop his gear (everything except backpack as it's invisible).

But police will not trade hostages for spike strips or anything else for that matter. Ask for money, or expect negotiations to fail. 

Too many rebels ask for berets as it is, and rebels risking their life taking police hostage for an off-road full of berets is just shit RP imo.

No no's:

Backpack

Vest

Clothing

The rest is fine.

Police doesn't trade items, only cash.

Police gear is fine to wear, as long as it's given up. Not glitched. But of course not the bag. So vest, clothing, hat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back